☽ 48 ☾

A/n: I realized that 'The Truth Untold' and 'Never Not' serves as a good background music. So, um, yeah, if you want to you can listen. I'm not going to suggest, because no on ever listens to my suggestions. So, anyways.... two more chapters left.

⇼⇼⇼⇼

"Get away from me"

Jimin froze hearing those words. His hearrt seemed to stop. His mind unable to comprehend it at first.Refusing to believe the words that came out of Yoongi's mouth. He furrowed his brows in confusion. Glancing towards Ethan and wondering if this was some kind of a sick joke. But when he looked back into the elder's annoyed eyes, he knew it wasn't.

"What?" The words barely came out of Jimin's mouth. 

"Get," said Yoongi, pushing away his hands from his knees, "Away from me."

"But what?" The silver couldn't speak properly, choking in his own words, "This isn't-"

"Why? Because I don't even know you, boy." Yoongi scowled. His attention shifted to others in the room, "What-What happened? Namjoon, where's Ma? And-And Young-soo hyung?"

Jimin felt quiet, pushed away by Yoongi as stood up. But what hurt more was knowing what was coming. 

"Hyung..." Hoseok and Namjoon hesistantly approached, "They are gone..."

Jimin bit down on his already bruised lips. The pain that Yoongi had started to feel, swelling through his chest. His heart dropping to his stomach. Cold dread spreading all over his body. His lungs constricted when his own pain mixed with Yoongi's. 

"What?" Yoongi's voice barely reached past the ringing sound in Jimin's ears. 

"They-They... died... four years ago," Hoseok replied, placing his hands on Yoongi's shoulder, "Don't you remember?"

Yoongi's eyes widen as he looked around the room. He didn't say anything before pushing Hoseok out of the way and walking out of the infirmary. Namjoon and Hoseok set after him. Knowning that he was going to back to his parent's house. 

And as soon as Yoongi left, Jimin staggered down to his knees. Bringing down a side table with him. The contents of it falling on top. He sucked in  a deep breath, keeping his body up with his shaky hands against the ground. He didn't feel like crying. Maybe he should've. But tears didn't fall. He didn't want to scream out either. For someone reason, seeing Yoongi alive was more than enough for him. His brain locked away any another emotions apart from the relief of seeing Yoongi alive. Knowning that once the pain would hit him, Jimin's body wouldn't be able to take it. Crumbling under its weight. But there was fear inside of him. Fear that Yoongi might lose himself again.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around him. Supporting his weight as he got him up to his feet. Jimin pressed his lips together, and mumbled a thanks. 

"Jimin, I'm so sorry, I didn't know this would happen." said Ethan with an apologetic expression, "I had no idea his memories will be gone after he his healed."

Jimin smiled a little, "It's okay. All that matters to me, is that, he's alive."

Taehyung rested his forehead on his shoulders, "I'm sorry Jimin. You don't deserve this. You've already had enough."

The silver head placed his arm on Taehyung's back, patting him softly, "It's okay. Yoongi's alive. And I'm more than grateful for that."

He looked to the others. Jungkook's face was red, as was his eyes. He was biting down on his lips to keep himself from bursting down. Having to see both of his closest friends like this was tearing him apart.