☽ 17 ☾

Jimin and Yoongi were joggin together towards the centre of the forest, where the open ground was. The blaring of the horns echoed through the trees. And as Yoongi explained, it meant that the first round was over and the next round was going to start soon. But before that, some teams will get eliminated. 

As the trees gave away to the open area, Jimin noticed that there was already a crowd of people and animals there. He spotted Ethan and Aviyanna in the middle, standing on top of a podium. Jimin went closer to the crowd while Yoongi stopped far away from them. The younger understood that it was better to leave the white-haired there, away from the crowd. Especially after the recent incident. He wasn't sure if he should inform Ethan about it. 

Jimin smiled when he spotted Jungkook and Taehyung in the crowd. He noticed that the raven-head's face was covered with matt finished scales. His eyes had a dim glow to it. In all, the black locks falling right about his eyes, the scales and the smirk on his face, gave an eerie and dangerous aura. And Jimin found himself taking a step back out of instincts. Jungkook on the other hand was completely relaxed. He gnawing onto something that Jimin didn't bother asking about. 

"Who did you team up with?" Taehyung asked. His voice was deeper than usual. Raspy and dry. 

Jimin bit his lips and turned around. The other two spotted Yoongi leaning against a tree with his arms crossed over his chest. Jungkook and Taehyung both had a surprised expression on their faces. 

"That's the first time he had taken part in this race after... about an year." Jungkook mumbled. 

"How did go?" Taehyung asked.

"He doesn't talk much apart from explaining the rules of the game." Jimin answered, shrugging slightly.

"How many dominions did you take over?" Jungkook questioned, now nibbling on to that thing in his mouth. 

"Uh, I'm not sure.. two?" Jimin replied. 

"We got three." Taehyung grinned. 

Just then they heard whispers coming from the crowd. All three of them got curious and turned around to see what the people were talking. Though, Jungkook and Taehyung seemed to hear the conversation right away as they both go excited. The youngest being the most excited. 

From their left, the bushes gave away to the last pair who were yet to join. A lion and wolf. Jimin recognized the wolf right away and guessed the other was Namjoon. Great shaggy mane of gold, giant paws padding soundlessly on the dusty ground. The wolf is as white as the snow. His fur, short over his body and longer at the neck, is smooth and shiny. His stance is confident and body muscular, this man knew how to take care of himself. 

"Hyungie!" Jungkook beamed, quickly changing into his leopard form and running over to them. 

Jungkook tackled down SeokJin first. The wolf howled in complain before pushing Jungkook off himself and getting back up. The leopard purred, kneading his head into the lion's stomach before circling him excitedly. Taehyung lazily strutted all the way to his boyfriend. Greeting Namjoon and SeokJin as well. 

"Everyone! Gather around!" Aviyanna announced, "The duo which captured most dominion is..."

"Kim Namjoon and Kim SeokJin!" Ethan stated. 

All the people in the crowd started cheering for the said duo. Namjoon and SeokJin rubbed their foreheads affectionately before waiting for Ethan and Aviyanna to announce the rest of the teams moving on the next round. 

⇼⇼⇼⇼