☽ 34 ☾

Jimin was helping Namjoon with the list of all the peope who will be turning 18 within this week. It has actually been fun for the younger. Since, the list had a few characteristics written about those people, as a guess of who the might have as a spirit animal. But what was more funny was Namjoon dropping all the scrolls each time he had to shift their places. Currently, Jimin was on floor trying to breath between his laughs while Namjoon was trying to get out a strings he got himself tangled in. 

"I know this is funny, but can please stop laughing and help be get out of this?" Namjoon sighed. 

Jimin giggled, getting up on his feet and walking towards the elder, "How did you even manage to do this?"

"Do you think, if I knew, I would have let this happen?" 

Jimin snickered as he carefully removed the strings from around Namjoon. While he was at it, he noticed Yoongi talking to a someone outside the building they were in. He was so focused on the white haired, he didn't notice when he was wrapping the string around Namjoon instead of removing. 

"Jimin..." Namjoon, "I can take this from here."

The younger flinched a little, embarrassed from spacing out. A smiled apologetically to the elder. Sheepishly scratched the back of his head. His eyes glanced over to outside the window to see Yoongi still talking to someone. From where the silver head stood, he was unable to see who the elder was speaking with. 

"If you want to leave, you can." Namjoon spoke, collecting the scrolls together. 

"Huh? No-No, it's nothing." Jimin mumbled. 

"He's talking to the nurse." Namjoon replied with a sly smile on his face. 

Jimin pressed his lips together and nodded. Trying to fight the blush of his face. He was relieved for a reason he didn't even know about. 

"It's probably something related to his mating season."

Jimin's ears perked up at that. He couldn't help but quickly look up at the other before looking out of the window where Yoongi was and then down, back to the scrolls. 

"Oh..." 

"Tigers mating season are almost over."

Jimin pursed up his lips and nodded. He really didn't want to ask the next question. But he also couldn't stop himself. 

"Did he... um...." Jimin murmured, glancing up at Namjoon. He knew his cheeks were changing colors to red and tried not to let it show to the elder, "So... um...did he...?"

Namjoon smirked smugly, getting exactly the reaction he wanted without letting Jimin suspect, "Did he mate with someone?"

Jimin felt the heat shoot up to his cheeks and he tried to duck his face and hide it. After a moment of silence, he squeaked out a 'yes' and nodded. 

"Nah, Yoongi isn't like that. He doesn't allow that side of him to take over no matter how pain he is in." Namjoon smiled. 

"Okay..." 

Even though Jimin replied nonchalantly he internally screaming. Though, if you ask him he probably won't have an answer as to why. Soon, enough, he was finished noting down the name of all the people turning 18 this week. There were actually quiet a lot. Around 20 people.

Namjoon patted his head and thank him for helping. The younger chirped and happily skipped his way out of the room. Surprisingly, Yoongi was still outside. But this time, instead of talking to someone, he was simply leaning against a tree.