☽ 36 ☾

Jimin flipped through the pages of the book in his hand. He had agreed to stay inside Yoongi's territory but there was only so much he could do. Yes, of course, getting to spend time with the elder was more than enjoyable for him, but there was still moments when Jimin was bored out of him. It was either because Yoongi had gone to meet with Ethan or the rest of Namjoon's pack. 

That is why, after Jimin mentioned how much he liked reading, Ethan had given him a couple of books. He had been inside Yoongi's house for five days, and had finished two books already. And had gotten closer to the elder. Out of the five nights, Yoongi had showed up three times and slept next to him. His reason — To make sure Jimin didn't get attacked at night . 

Not that Jimin minded. At all. He liked snuggling up to the elder. And Yoongi musky scent helped him keep calm. Another thing that had been happening, was Jimin getting constant nightmares. Well, they weren't exactly nightmares. But more like series of images. But Jimin woke up gasping for breath. 

The images didn't really make any sense to him. And neither were they the same. Sometimes, it was a huge fire. But Jimin couldn't see what was being burnt down. Sometimes, it was screams. But there would be no one around him. 

The silver had been training a lot as well. Yoongi trained him to channel his powers without having the moonstones. It was a bit difficult. Jimin kept on losing his control and passing out. Or, the power would flow too fast and with too much force and he would end crying from the pain. And throughout the process, Yoongi was as patient as possible. Even though, sometimes, Jimin annoyed him just to get a rise out of him. But all the time, the elder would look at him, sigh, shake his head and then move on. And Jimin considered himself successful whenever Yoongi would whine in frustration or hit him back with something that wasn't supposed to hurt him. Though, those moments were few. Yoongi's patience amused him to no limits. 

Jimin sighed and flicked through another page. He found it beyond interesting. Seeing the words float on the page. Pictures and words changing to suit his answer. There were something that Jimin didn't quiet understand. He would write them down. And when Yoongi would go out, he would hand over the list with the read books. 

Another thing that Jimin had noticed was that the elder took a little bit too much time to come back. Though, he hadn't been here for long. But he had grown the idea of how long it takes to go from this house to Ethan's chamber. And for most of the time, Yoongi would come back almost an hour after the expected time. Whenever the elder came back, Jimin noticed that his clothes would be a bit dirty. 

He would pout because the elder came back late. But Yoongi just kissed his lips and Jimin immediately forgave him. Though, he was curious where the elder went to. Sometimes, he would be a little jealous and started questioning several things. But when he saw the elder smile at him, he would forget all the questions. 

Jimin shifted a bit on the couch and glanced upwards momentarily. He saw the elder was staring at him but he didn't say anything about it. However, he couldn't help but glance up once again. And even then the elder's eyes were fixed on him. This time, Jimin maintained the eye contact for a little while before blushing under the heavy gaze and looking down. 

"Stop staring me." Jimin mumbled, his cheeks turning darker with each second. 

Suddenly, the elder's fingers pushed back his hair behind his hair and then cupped his cheek gently. As soon as Jimin looked up, the elder's lips were on his. Jimin's eyes fluttered close as Yoongi pushed down a little. The younger kissed back with equal excitement. He didn't know why the elder decided to kiss with such passion out of the blue, but sure wasn't complaining. Yoongi's hand moved from his cheek and snaked around his thigh. Picking him up with ease.