☽ 19 ☾

Jimin inhaled and exhaled slowly. His hand curling and uncurling into a fist as he looked around the stadium. It wasn't as big as stadium in the outside world, but big enough. Like a park, or possibly bigger. His eyes flickered to all the people who were going to watch him. Jimin did well with an audience. When he knew everyone had their eyes on him, but he couldn't see their faces. He was used to this. As a dancer who took part in several competitions and perfomances, he was used to all the attention. 

His eyes flickered down to in front of him. Where his competitor was supposed to show up. Five teams had made to the third round. Five in their human form and five in their animal forms. Jimin didn't know who he was supposed fight against. But he hoped he could at least some points for Yoongi. 

"And fighting Park Jimin will be..." Aviyanna announce, a huge emcee-like smile on her face, "Kim Taehyung!"

Jimin choked on his spit at hearing the name. He could've have possibly  stood up against anyone. But Taehyung was a hard opponent. He had seen him fight with Jungkook. Even though Jungkook was a trainer for the younger students, Taehyung beat him up with much ease. 

The raven head literally moved like a snake. Quick and smooth. You never knew where he was going to attack form. Then there were his eyes that could trap others in a hypnotized trance. Jimin remembered what happened the first time he met the raven head. He was literally frozen. And even if Jimin avoided looking in the raven head's eye, he had no idea how he was supposed to defend himself against the other's moves. 

Jimin gulped, trying to put on a composed facade as the other showed up. Taehyung had a innocent grin on his face. But Jimin could fee the lethal aura around him. Like a mist you can't see past. Dark and suffocating. 

"Hi!" Taehyung chirped. 

Jimin gave a shaky smile. The raven-head's stormy grey eyes seemed to glowing. As dramatic as it sounds, they were like dark grey clouds swirling in the sky. Or maybe... the color of his irises were actually swirling. 

Jimin shook his head head realizing that he was looking directly into the other's eyes. He noted a slight frown on Taehyung's face when he broke the eye contact. 

"Want me to go easy on you?" Taehyung asked innocently, rolling up his sleeves. The scales appearing on his skin. Jimin had no idea why they looked so appealing even though they were screaming danger.

"Nah, I'm fine." Jimin replied, taking an offensive stance and waiting for the match to start. 

He reminded himself over and over in his head to not look in the other's eyes. At all cost. But the aura around the raven head was literally calling him to look up and meet his eyes. Jimin clenched his jaw, and focused on Taehyung's arms and leg movement. 

Left foot back... most likely to punch. 

Left leg further back... left leg kick. 

Jimin got ready to block the on coming kick. Instead, he was surprised when Taehyung swiftly spun around and proceeded to kick with his right leg. Jimin widen his eyes, jumping back and barely managing to avoid getting hit in his face. He didn't have the chance to prepare to gain his balance properly, let alone prepare to attack before Taehyung kicked his knee with his other leg. Jimin fell down on the ground hard. He took a swift glance to see Taehyung moving to punch him but quickly rolled aside. He got up quickly.

Jimin heard Taehyung hiss loudly, before moving to punch with his right right. He acted out of reflex and tired to block the punch. But he didn't realize that Taehyung never ment to punch him with his right hand. It was fake attack. Jimin cursed under his breath. His other side of the body was left completely unguarded and Taehyung used the chance to place a kick on the side of his body.