☽ 13 ☾

A soft moan fell of Jimin's lips as he blinked his eyes open. The bright sunlight made him scrunch up his eyebrows. He slowly raised his head to understand where he was, but he didn't realize he was too close to the edge and ended up falling on the ground. 

He groaned, rolling on his side as he rubbed his elbow. He glanced over to see where he fell from and found out it was a bed. Jimin groaned, rubbing his eyes as he stood. He recognized he was in Yoongi's cabin, the room he was given. 

Jimin sighed, putting up the blankets and pillows that had fallen down on him before going out of the room. He looked down of the window but couldn't guess the time. Yoongi's cabin was in a rather secluded area, trees all around. The thick canopy made it hard to see where the sun was. One thing that Jimin had noticed was that there were no clocks anywhere. Even though there were so many other modern items. Not one clock. 

He sighed, trudging across the cabin. He was hungry, and would've cooked for himself if it were his kitchen. Or if he knew where all the things were kept. So, he wandered around trying to search for Yoongi's room. He came across a familiar room. The one he remembered was wrecked completely. He hoped Yoongi wasn't there. But still peeked in just to make sure. 

Thankfully, the elder wasn't. So, he continued walking around. Peeking into all the rooms that were opened until he came up to the right now. There were several scratches on the door. And the size of them gave away who created them.

Jimin sucked in a deep breath before carefully opening the door and walking it. He found the elder curled on his bed, sleeping peacefully. From the way he slept, Jimin guessed he was used to sleeping with someone else, because more than half of the bed remained untouched. 

Jimin lightly poked Yoongi's arm in order to wake up. No response. So, he tried again. He frowned when the elder didn't so much as move. He knew for a fact that tiger's had good hearing and even the lightest of the sound was enough to wake them up. Because in the predatorial world, no one could afford a heavy sleep without the risk of losing their lives. 

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Yoongi wake up"

He sighed and tried again. This time speaking louder. He even pushed the elder, tickled him and even pinched him, but Yoongi gave no response. If it weren't for the fact that his chest rose up and down rhythmically, Jimin would have guessed he was dead. 

"Yoon-" Before he had the chance to finish speaking, he found himself being shoved harshly on the floor. His hands pinned above him. Yoongi's eyes were glowing in a yellowish-green as he growled right at him. His canines grown to a dangerous size. 

Jimin bit back the cry that wanted to escaped his lips when he felt Yoongi's nails, or maybe claws digging into his skin. 

"Yoongi..." Jimin whimpered. His voice barely coming out of his mouth. 

He watched as the glow in the elder's eyes slowly dimmed down. Confusion taking place of absolute rage. His browns frantically looking around, examing everything around him before he let go. 

Jimin grunted, rubbing his wrist that had turned red. There were indeed some scratches that had started to bleed a little but Jimin didn't fussed over them. He looked over Yoongi, who seemed lost and confused. Almost like he couldn't even recognize his own room. 

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked, wondering why Yoongi behaved so violently all of sudden. Yes, the way Yoongi carried himself, the expression on his face, anyone would have thought he was the type to get into fights often. But it wasn't like that. 

Yoongi kept to himself. Speaking only when spoken to. And if reacted unsually, it was always for a reason. 

The elder panted, his eyes widening as he looked back at Jimin. The younger noticed the other's, now brown, eyes glancing over to his wrist. Widening even more, before staggering upto his feet.