☽ 27 ☾

Jimin tripped while running. Falling down to the ground, but got back after. He had lost sight of the elder, but he was sure Yoongi had gone back to his house. Jimin grumbled under his breath, crusing out the so called Elders and continued running. He was panting hard by the time he reached the house. 

"Yoongi?" Jimin called out softly, seeing the elder standing in the middle of the living with his back facing the younger. 

The elder flinched hearing Jimin's voice. The silver say Yoongi twitching and at first he feared it was because he was loosing control. But when he walked a little to the side, he was shocked to see Yoongi's face scrunched up in pain. A few drops of tears had already fallen down his eyes closed eye. When he cried there was a rawness to it, like the pain was still an open wound. He tried to clasp onto something for support, anything, a table or the back of a chair, and then his whole body would shake. The sobs were stifled at first as he attempted to hide his grief, then overcome by the wave of his emotions he would break down entirely, all his defences washed away in those salty tears. When he at last turned his face to Jimin, he was a picture of grief, loss, devastation. It was the face of one who had suffered before and didn't know if he could do it again.

"Stay-Stay away from me." Yoongi spoke backstepping away from Jimin, "Please."

"Hyung..." Jimin whispered. He reached forward, ignoring Yoongi's warning that it wasn't safe for him to get near him. The silver head knew Yoongi wouldn't ever willingly hurt him. 

As much as Yoongi tried to hold it in, the pain came out like an uproar from his throat in the form of a silent scream. The beads of water started falling down one after another, without a sign of stopping. He hit the wall and tried to scream but no sound came. Helpless, he fell down to his knees. 

Jimin bit his lips and quickly got down infront of the elder. He sobbed into Jimin's chest unceasingly, hands clutching at his shirt. Jimin held him in silence, rocking him slowly as his tears soaked his chest. A tiny lapse let Yoongi pull away, blinking lashes heavy with tears, before he collapsed again, his howls of misery worsening. The pain must have come in waves, minutes of sobbing broken apart by short pauses for recovering breaths, before hurling him back into the outstretched arms of his grief.

"Yoongi, don't listen to them." Jimin whispered, raking his hand through the elder's white locks. 

That seemed to trigger something inside Yoongi as he tried to speak through his cries. Jimin cupped the elder's face and wiped away his tears. He never thought, he would get to see Yoongi in such a broken down condition. 

"I-I-" Yoongi choked. 

"Hmm, it's alright." Jimin coaxed, "Don't listen to them, shh, don't cry, they don't know you."

Yoongi scrunched up his face as another painful sob wrecked his body. The younger was finding his hard to keep his composure with Yoongi crying in his arms like that. 

"Jimin, I-I-" The younger urged Yoongi to continue, telling him it was okay to speak, "I-I swear I didn't kill them. I-I could never."

The younger paused hearing that. It took him of guard that the elder was talking about his past. Something that he was sensitive and insecure about. And the so called Elders managed to tear apart those insecurities and open up the wounds. They even called him a murder. Jungkook had only told him about his parents dying but he never mentioned how they died. And here Yoongi was, begging to Jimin that he wasn't the one who hurted them.

"Please, trust me, I swear I didn't kill them." Yoongi begged and it broke Jimin's heart to see him like that. He pulled the elder closer to himself and rested his head on the crook of his neck, "I didn't do anything!"