☽ 49 ☾

Jimin let out a strangled strong of babbling words as he crumbled piece of paper against the wall. It had been two weeks since the day Yoongi woke up and Jimin had been trying everything he could, but nothing worked. The elder was far from remembering him. But he had managed to make Yoongi annoyed enough, that the elder pinned him against a tree, almost crushing his windpipe. 

At first, the elder had declined all his requests to talk to him. And everytime he saw Jimin, he would roll his eyes and walk away the other way. Eventually, because of the silver head's stubborness, Yoongi gave in. He would talk to Jimin, but like strangers. Not even as a friend. 

Jimin had intentionally been using reference that Yoongi, previously, would've know. But now, the elder looks at him as cluelessly as ever. The silver head plopped down on a seat, angry. Tears wetting his lashes because he was starting to get frustrated. His hands curled up into a fist on his thighs as he bit down on his lips. 

He was currently in the Elder's chambers because he was getting tired of being all by himself in his chambers. Soon, Jin walked into the room with Taehyung behind him. Jimin looked up at the elder with teary eyes, and reaching his hands out for his friends. 

"Oh Jimin." Jin sighed, hugging the younger. But he was soon pushed away by Taehyung who snuggled up to his friend. Jimin chuckled a little when Jin was scowling at the raven head.

"He just won't listen to me!" Jimin pouted, "So, far his repsonses are, I don't remember you, there is nothing to remember and can you shut up already? I don't know what to do anymore!"

Jin and Taehyung looked at each other as worried and helpless. They had been giving Jimin ideas throughout the weeks, to help him. But so far, none of them worked. And Yoongi even realized that either of the two had a hand behind the said plan. 

"I'm sorry, Jimin." Taehyung mumbled, "I don't know what to do anymore."

"It's okay, I'll try no more time, and if it doesn't work, then I'll it go." Jimin smiled sadly, "I don't want to bother him anymore. And if I push him too much, chances are, I'll even lose him as a friend."

The other's didn't reply. They knew that Jimin wasn't wrong. Yoongi may have a lot of patience, but he doesn't like being when someone invades of his personal space. Especially someone he doesn't know. And Jimin has already been pushing his luck for so long. 

⇼⇼⇼⇼

Jimin nervously fiddled with the hem of his shirt. His eyes were trained up on the white-haired man a little away from him. Yoongi was talking to someone, and he was waiting till the elder's conversation was over and he could get to talk to him. 

As soon as the elder saw him standing, he sighed, slightly annoyed. Jimin bit the inside of his cheeks. The reaction hurting him a little but he shrugged it off. 

"Jimin, I've told you before-" 

The silver head cut him off, "I know, I have just one request. Tonight, meet me once. Just once. Give me one more chance, and if you don't remember me, even a little, I promise I won't ever bother again."

Yoongi sighed, thinking about it for a while. He wanted to saw no, but the way Jimin was looking at him so nervously and hopefully, he couldn't bring himself to, "Okay fine. This is your last chance."

Jimin pressed his lips together and nodded before turning around and walking away. He tried to hold back his squeals because he was so damn happy that he got one more chance.