50°

My people sorry oo🤧🤧🤧💖
I know I said morning, no vex ehh💖💖

Once again thanks for 40k reads, and SHOUT OUT TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!💖💖💖

Song for this chapter is Trampoline by Zayn Malik and Shaed( btw It has no relation to the chapter, I was just listening to it as I wrote this chapter 😂❤️)

                                         ~GIWA~

I reach forward to the passengers seat of the car to get my handbag for my phone. However, before I sprung into action, I accidentally catch sight of something just by the side of my eyes.

What the bloody fuck?

A brand new pack of Durex laid there on the seat with me, as if on display.

Condoms? In Ivandor's car?

My brain takes some time to decode what I'm seeing, desperately trying to put reasons as to why there would be a pack of condoms in Ivandor's car.

Condoms? The bloody hell, condoms?

Ivandor has condoms in his car. Condoms? I know I've sounded this a lot, but, hell.. we had not talked about sex yet, so why....

I paused as a probable, sickening reason for this, flashed into my mind immediately. I shivered at the thought, my stomach twisting countless times.

No! Ivandor would never!

I shut down that assumption immediately it came. He would never do that to us. He wouldn't. Ivandor doesn't even look like someone who would be sleeping around, right? Right?

Many thoughts swarmed through my mind all at once. Half my mind throwing accusations and assumptions against his favour, and the other part countering them over and over.

I didn't even realise I was doing this for minutes, until the car door was opened beside me.

I turned to see Ivandor, his hands still on the door he just opened, looking at me. Neither his mum or sister was with him at the time. It was just him.

Apparently, he must have noticed the look of shock and unbelief on my face as I stared at him, not saying a word.

I mean, the shock in me was capable of giving a heart attack, and with the way my heart thrashed mercilessly against my chest, scared to hear from him what I don't want to hear, I figured that heart attack was not too far from coming.

Ivandor's eyes narrowed in confusion. The crease on his forehead caused lines to appear. His lips paused as though he wanted to say something, but didn't know what exactly to say.

"What's wrong?" He finally spoke. His voice was filled with concern, and ofcourse, it was also laced with a little bit of anxiety.

He asked what's wrong, and not 'Is something wrong?' because hell, a lot of things were wrong right now and the shocked look on my face showed that clearly.

I didn't even know how to answer the question he asked me. I mean, I was too shocked and dazed to speak. All I did was pick up the condom pack that laid on the seat I was on and shoved it right to his face.

Now, he looked shocked. Horrified, to say.

However, that shocked, horrified look was gone as soon it appeared, and a rage filled look that nearly took me aback clouded his face immediately.