Intro/ 1/1

The Sorcerers Stone

"Tatum Rose" I hear my mother calling from downstairs. I open my door a yell back
"Is it here?" I rush downstairs filled with anticipation to see my mother and father sitting at our dining table. My father glances up at me with that look informing me he doesn't approve of me running and shouting. Without a word, my mother extends her hand holding a letter in it.

Excitement builds in the pit of my stomach as I rip the letter open.
"Well darling?" mother asks.
"I got in!" I squeal with excitement beaming from ear to ear.
"We expected nothing else." My father chimes in standing up patting me on the back.

Hogwarts the school I've been destined to be in. A school where I can thrive. I have to know if everyone else made it as well. Before I could get parchment paper I heard the sound of someone from the firepit I ran over to look. It was Daphne she was with her mother and was smiling just as brightly as I was. She ran and engulfed me in a huge hug

"Tatum I got in!" she basically screamed.
"Well that makes two of us!" Daphne Greengrass, my absolute best friend we've been friends since birth both come from wealthy pureblood families, the highest-ranking families in the wizarding world.

"I apologize for not owling first Christina, Daphne was dying to come to see Tatum." Mrs. Greengrass said to my mother sitting down next to her as one of my house elves took her coat.

"Jane you never need to ask to come to visit you are practically family." My mother said calmly

I turned to Daphne and grabbed her arm and we rushed upstairs to my bedroom. I quickly shut the door and we jumped onto my bed both bubbling with joy.

"Have you heard from anyone else?" I asked her grabbing a book.

"Draco, Pansy, Vincent, Blaise, and Greg all got in." She informed me. That is pretty much our friend group. I love all of them a ton , however no one really cares for Pansy. She just is always with us since she is cousins with Daphne. She's older than Daphne but Daphne and her are still the same age.

"This is great Daphne everyone got in. We will be the next best generation of pureblood" I exclaim as she nods in agreement we both can't stop smiling and giggling as we discuss the adventures we are going to have at Hogwarts. Daphne's mother comes in and opens the door.
"Darling, I'm headed back home. I assume you will want to stay with the Roses?" She asks.

"Yes, mother if it's alright I think I will stay the night with Tatum," Daphne replies. Her mom slightly nods then says "That is fine I'll meet you with you tomorrow and I'll send an elf over with some of your belongings. Goodbye." With that Mrs. Greengrass leaves my room we watch as she exits from my house in the front then disapparates. Within ten minutes a house-elf comes up with a small trunk with Daphne's things.

Daphne and I continue to paint our nails and have a spa night. We stay up all night discussing Hogwarts houses and Quidditch. We slowly drift off.

I was abruptly woken by someone banging on my door. Daphne rolls over and groans putting her head under a pillow. I yawn and get up tying my robe around me. I head over to the door yelling "What is it!" I slowly opened the door but I was knocked to the ground by the small platinum-blonde boy who started laughing.
"Good morning Tatum!" he reaches down and picks me up

"Really Draco what is so important that you had to come to wake us up."

"Tate I hate to break it to you but it's nearly noon." He replies. I glanced up seeing that he was right. He walks over to my bed grabbing a pillow and smacking Daphne.

"Draco I swear I will murder you if you don't shut the hell up and go away" she mumbles.

"No can do I'm afraid father told me to inform you guys to get ready, we are headed out to Diagon Alley soon. Father says it's best to go early." He says plopping his butt on my couch. Then adds on "So you might wanna put some real clothes on," he says smirking at me looking at the robe I was wearing. I quickly pull it over my leg.

"Draco how about you leave so we can change and get ready in peace," Daphne mumbles from under her pillow.
"That's a great Idea goodbye Draco," I say before he can reply. I've already pushed him out the door and locked it.

"I swear I'm going to kill him one day" Daphne threatens as she gets up walking to her trunk she throws on a casual black dress that has a short black flowing skirt, And I throw on a green skirt and a blacktop. We quickly fix our hair and put on heels. Mother says a woman is always her best in heels. We look like beautiful dolls with our dirty blonde hair and gorgeous eyes. We walk down the stairs to see Draco waiting next to his father Lucius Malfoy Daphne and I curtsy to him.

"Hello, Mr. Malfoy." I greet him, he nods and replies " You two look wonderful are you ready to go? We nod and walk outside, I grab my father's arm and Daphne grabs mine and we disapparate to Diagon Alley.

A/N hey this is a more updated author note for my new readers as of today 11/30/20. Please keep in mind when I started writing this I was not expecting it to blow up at all so these beginning three books are not my greatest work and they are not edited yet! I realize that they were young in these books I wasn't always writing logically so there isn't a need to comment about age I realize that. There is cursing and some mature scenes if you aren't comfortable with that just don't read it. Feel free to point out any mistakes so I can fix them. I still post and this book hasn't been completed but updates are at minimum twice a week normally on Tuesdays and Thursdays and the weekends.  Feel free to dm me if you have any questions. Otherwise enjoy the book follow if you want update notifications! Love all of you so much 💚🖤