51°

Heyyyyy, I'm hereeee💝💝💝

Before I start, I'd address something oo. I said we'd soon be done with this book and y'all were all in your feelings lol, butttttttttt..tbh, it's about 15 chapters or so we have left for this book to end, soooo umm..yay?😂❤️

I don't know sha..it may be more, it may be less (depending on how many chapters may need me dividing into two or three or something..that's actually what may make it longer, but in the book where I drafted all the scenes, we have about 15 more chapters to go)

Alright, let's get into it........🥃🥃🍽️

                                         ~GIWA~

"What the actual fuck, Giwa. Who did you tell?"

Well, it was world war three getting sleep last night.

The only thing I could connect this whole thing to was Ivandor's dad. I hadn't said anything about his mum to a soul, but I clearly remember that last night at the Dynamis when I was texting Prissy and I told her about his dad...then, Prissy had told Hassana..

Could it be possible that one of them told someone else? Would they?

They wouldn't, right? Right?

"Giwa," Nini's voice snapped me back to earth.

I turned to my little sister who had been sitting with me, at the back seat of my car, dressed cordially in her school sports uniform as we headed to school that morning.

She only blinked her lashes at me, like she was expectant of something.

Lord, knows what it was.

However, after a few seconds of staring back at her well-powdered face with the overly shiny gloss on her full lips as the centre of attraction, I raised a questioning brow for her to speak.

"We've..reached..school..,"

Nini's voice came a bit slower than her usual tempo. With the way she looked at me and slowly waved her small hands to my face, I could tell she was trying to figure out if I was still in this realm or not.

To be honest.. I doubt I was. My mind was long far gone.

"The door..," Nini said again, gesturing akwardly towards the car door that was still shut, by my left.

Well, long story short, that moment was when I realized that we had already reached Castron High.

Infact, I was so absent minded that I hadn't even realised that Bolanke, our designated driver, had already parked in the school's parking lot and had been waiting for us for 'God knows how long' to come out of the car.

"Oh," came out of my mouth as I proceeded to open the car door. Nini stepped right out behind me and we entered the school compound.

It was just 7:19 a.m, so thankfully, the Ss3 Hallway was quite scarce. Not much Ss3 students would be so early to school anyways.

I walked down the hallways, heading to Ss3A. Once I stepped in, I walked into a huge surprise.

Hassana was already in class.

She was there...only Hassana. No one else, but the girl, and that was quite odd because she wasn't one to be in school early.

However, she seemed to be sleeping though. There she was on our row at the back, sitting on her seat and bending her head down on her deak locker. The babe was probably dozing into Wonderland at the moment.