Introduction

Life is not easy to live. A lot happens in our life sometimes which we are not able to forget if we want to though. "Life must go on", with this one quote we always try to move on but can we?

Same goes with our protagonists, they both are living their life but still their past caged them in a fear. They both have different personalities but one thing is common in them and that is "Fear".

What will happen when two strangers with common trait tie in a sacred knot...

Will they both come to each other and show the love or it will just become a loveless marriage?

Will they both come to know their past or help each other to overcome or their past just ruin their life for lifetime?

What will happen when one day that past comes and stand in front of their eyes:

Will they be able to face it or just give up?

Will they be able to fight with their horrible nightmares or just let it be like this?

Will they show their courage to fight for their true love or just get trapped with the obsession?

To know the answers of all the above-mentioned questions you have to join the not so easy journey of these two strangers. So buckle up your seats and get ready to ride on a roller coaster life of our protagonists.

***************************

This is my first fictional story on wattpad. Please give a try. I can write poems and Shayaries very well but the story i am going to write first time. I hope you all will enjoy to read this.

This story is based on slow romance where I will show the blooming love between the couple and how after coming to each other in the different phases of their lives, how they sail through that path. So, its not just about the dealing with the fear of their past but also a slow burning romance between an arranged marriage couple where I will show their each and every emotion. If you dont like to read the slow pace then, I request you can either be quiet while reading or leave the book but no hate comments would be tolerated. I promise, who will start reading this, you guys wont be disappointed with anything and will enjoy their journey very much because with slow pace, its going to be thrilled as I have already mentioned, its a rollar coaster ride.

English is not my first language so please bear with my grammatical errors and do tell your suggestions too.

Start Date : 12/09/2020
End Date: 07/04/2024

Cover by: Aarya_25