Pt84

Sammie's POV:

We have finished our North America tour so we are now heading back to Korea for a 2 weeks break. We are all excited because we would be able to see our family and be able to do our own thing. Last few months we have pretty rough and tight schedule. And we needed this rest because the next leg of our tour will be more hectic there will be shorter intervals in each destination so we will be spending more time on a plane.

I wasn't pretty excited about it because I hate flying but I am excited to meet our fans and be able to perform in front of them. We arrived at Incheon airport at around 4:30 in the morning.

There are no reporters or fans around at this early so we were able to leave the airport immediately and ride our cars. Most of my members will be going straight to the dorms. I will be going straight home to my parents house.

I am the only person who lives in Seoul from our group so I can get to see my parents at once when I have free time. I also wanted to see how my Dad is doing. My mom regularly updates me saying that my dad is fully recovered but still need to rest because he is still under rehab for his broken leg.

I reach the house at around 5:20am I ask the driver that he can go. I rang the doorbell to our house after a couple of minutes my Mom open the gate and immediately give me a hug. "Omo!!! my baby I miss you so much!!" My mom said ad he hug me tight. I just laugh at her because she looks so funny. She hasn't fix her hair yet so it's all over the place.

"Yeah I could see you miss me so much because you ran to open the gate and even forgot to comb your hair!" I told her while laughing. She softly slap my shoulders and I am still laughing at her.

She then help me with my luggage and we went in the house together. "Go to your room and freshen up I will just cook breakfast for us. Your dad is still sleeping so don't be noisy upstairs!" My mom said and I just gave her a nod.

She went to the kitchen after and I went up my room to take a shower and change. I still have most of my clothes in the closet so I really don't need to unpack my things except for some laundry that I needed to take out.

Most of our group clothes were given and sponsored and we have a lot even for shoes, make up, drinks even our phones are sponsored. Of course in return we wear them during shoots or films to advertise the brand. So it's a win win situation.

Some of my clothes I buy which I rarely do because I don't like shopping. My other clothes are given by my members. Mostly by Taehyung, Jimin and Namjoon because they love to shop for clothes so whenever they go out and see something that they think will look good on me they buy it.

Jhope on the other hand always buys me accessories sometimes clothes but most of the time its bracelets, rings, caps and bags. Suga is the most extravagant one he seldom gives me gifts but when he does it's expensive. He bought me an expensive watch for my birthday one that is diamond studded I don't wear it that much because I am afraid I might loose it or damage it so I just keep it in my drawer in my room he also bought me my first IPad and he bought me most of my equipment in making music at home.

Jin always buys me clothes too because I always raid his closet whenever I am in need of a hoodie or a big sweater so he buys me clothes but I still raid his closet sometimes just to piss him off. He always ask me out to eat because he is a food lover so if he want's to try a new place he would often ask me to accompany him. Jungkook is a different story he normally purchase everything online so when it doesn't turn out the way he envisioned it he normally gives it to us. He rarely gives gift as well but when he does he will make sure that the gift is well thought off. Like his gift for my birthday he gave me two curve monitor set for my computer because I was starting to do online games at that time he even set it up for me in my room. He said that it will make my online playing experience much better.

I have just been away for a few hours from my members and I am missing them already. I am so use to being with them all the time.

After changing to a much comfortable clothes I went down to the kitchen to have breakfast. My dad is also in the kitchen drinking coffee. I ran to him and gave him a hug "Uri abeoji!!! I miss you so much? How are you??" I ask him as I sit at one of the stool in the kitchen.

"Nae ttal! You always worry so much. I am doing good with the rehab. I am actually ready to go back to work. The doctors just won't give me clearance!" He said wide eye like a whining kid. And I just laugh. "You need to follow doctors orders if you wan't to go back to work sooner!!" My mom said as she puts plates and food on the table.

"Yeobo nae anae of course I will always follow your orders!" My dad said sweetly to mom and my mom gently slaps my dad's shoulders. Sweet!! I dunno want to see this.

"What do we have for breakfast!" I ask my mom."I cooked Korean Pancakes and Kimchi fried rice with egg!" My mom said. Yummy my mom really cooks the best food. That's why I love going home so I can get to taste her home cooked meals.

 That's why I love going home so I can get to taste her home cooked meals

"So how is the tour?" My dad ask

"So how is the tour?" My dad ask. So I told him the places that we have been through the different food delicacies that we ate. Of course I told them about the concert about the fans and how great was the experience.

"Well it sounds fun princess! I am glad that you are enjoying while working. But I know it can get a bit toxic sometimes with all your practice and tight schedule and sometimes your exercise and diet can be too much!" My dad said. My dad was never fond of the idea of me being an idol he actually wanted me to become a lawyer like him. It's a good thing my Mom supported me so we were able to sway my Dad to agree for me to train after I passed the audition.

They never accepted any money from me. So most of my earnings are just in the bank. I use some for donations for charity institutions that I support. My parents is not even comfortable spending money on them. They always say that it's the parents responsibility to provide and support their kids and not the other way around they are old school like that.

After breakfast I went up my room to brush my teeth and rest. I check on my phone and there are bunch of messages in our group chat! Jin and Jungkook is doing their meme wars again. And the others are just sending bunch of funny comments to one another except for Suga of course. I thought him how to mute the group chat so he wouldn't be disturbed if the others will be chatting.

Jimin told me that tonight he plan to meet Tzuyu's parents to talk. I wish him luck of course because I know how hard it will be for him. But he said Tae will accompany him because Jimin's parents doesn't know the situation yet. His plan is to talk to Tzuyu's parents and let them know his intentions and after he will call his parents from Busan to Seoul so their Families could meet.

My feelings for Jimin has not disappeared it's still there. So sometimes I still get hurt thinking about how he is gonna be tied to someone else. I have a long way to go but I am pretty sure I will be okay maybe someday. Someday I will be able to reach that point where in I can find a love of my own and be happy.

***chimmie***