Pt121

JIMIN'S POV:

I passed out last night I was so exhausted from the concert and the flight. It's already 10:23am we need to be in the agency around 1pm because we will have a meeting with the other producers in the agency for the new album that we will be releasing. We will finalize the songs that will be included on the album so we can do recording and finalize the melody and all.

It's been a great couple of months. I have never been happiest to be love by someone who I love so much. If only I have known this is how it would feel I could have admitted my feelings to her sooner.

She is like my bestfriend and my girlfriend rolled into one. She makes me want to be better every single time. With her I can be myself I don't need to pretend. Everything happens so naturally but there is this looming anxiety at the back of my head, and I know I need to face it the sooner the better I don't really want to create any complications in our relationship.

I stand up and fix my bed and went straight to the bathroom. Jhope's bed is already fix he is the one who always wakes up early he is diligent like that.

After taking a shower, I blow dry my hair and get dressed. I pack the things that I need to bring in my sling bag I almost forgot to wear my puca bracelet back. I normally remove it at night as I don't want it to stick on my blanket.

This bracelet is very precious to me because this is the only accessory that both Sammie and I have in common. Thinking of that I want to give her something else as a gift but I will look into that later.

As I go out my room I see my girlfriend at the kitchen counter drinking milk I assume as she doesn't drink coffee and she is talking to Jhope.

"Good Morning princess!" I told her as I walk towards her and give her a kiss on her forehead. " Good Morning hyung!" I told Jhope.

"You want some coffee love?" Sammie ask me and I nodded and give her a smile. How sweet is she I really can't get enough of her.

"Hahahaha Jiminshi you are looking at Sammie like you want to swallow her whole!" Jhope teased me, I blush and feel embarrass as I was caught.

" Hyung stop it!" I told him and we laugh together.

"You are both crazy!" Sammie said as she hands me a steaming cup of coffee

"You are both crazy!" Sammie said as she hands me a steaming cup of coffee. " Thank's love!" I told her.

" This is something new Jimin is early now. He is always the last one to arrive every single time. You could have dated together a long time ago so we didn't waste time waiting on him!" Jhope tease. But it is true I am excited to wake up and get ready because I wanted to see Sammie.

"Well we couldn't date earlier because he was too busy with other girls!" Sammie said and I know that she is joking but I realize if I wasn't in denial then we could have dated earlier.

" Are you jealous love?" I tease her and she just look at me annoyed. "Of course not why would I be jealous you were not my boyfriend then!" She said but I know the way that she couldn't look at me means that she was jealous before.