Pt114

Sammie's POV:

We arrive in Hong Kong and went straight to our hotel. We got a free day tomorrow and the next day after that we will have a meeting for our new album that we are making that we will be releasing in four months so we need to finish the recording and all the initial process while we are on tour. Anyways we will be able to finalize everything as we will end the second part of the tour by 1st week of July our last show will be on Sapporo in Japan and the whole month of August and September we will dedicate for the comeback and new album and some other commitments. Then we will be back on tour again by second week of October that we will start in Osaka Japan again.

So our schedule will be pretty hectic with small free time in between which is gonna be tomorrow. So for tonight we will all be eating dinner together at the hotel suite room and of course because it's a free day tomorrow the guys decided to play computer games and drink  a bit I guess.

Jimin never left my side all through out dinner. He was constantly joking around and I love seeing him this way like I never seen him this happy since the fake pregnancy incident and I am happy that he is back to his old self and I can sense that my members are also happy that everything seems to be back to normal.

As we move to the living room where the guys will be playing some video games and talk more over drinks Tae suddenly approach me. " Sammie~ah can we talk?" he looks so serious and I can feel something was off. I look at Jimin who is busy talking to RM and J-hope so I agree to talk to Tae. We both went to my room so we can have privacy.

" Tae Oppa is there any problem?" I ask him as we both sit in the sofa in my room. The room is dimly lit. The only light that we have is the lamp from my side table and we got a perfect view of the city lights outside my room's big glass window. He didn't answer at once and he just take a deep breath.

"Is there something wrong tell me?" I ask again when he didn't answer. He look at me with sad eyes. " I just feel a little homesick. For no apparent reason I just miss my family so much. We have been on tour before I don't really get to see them that often but today I am just missing them so much!" He said and I perfectly understand him there are really times that we get homesick all of a sudden and that sometimes makes us feel really vulnerable and sad.

"I understand Oppa have you called them?" I ask him and he just nodded. "I did I talk to my mom and my dad. I also called
halmeoni and hal-abeoji but it made me miss them even more!" He said and I can really feel his sadness. Taehyung is the type of person that is very transparent so if he is happy you can really see him happy and if he is sad it really shows that he is sad. I have been with him for years and I have seen him struggle most specially when we were starting. And it pains me to see him like this.

"Omo Oppa, Be strong your family would not be happy if they knew that you are having a hard time. And we are all here for you we are an extension of your family!" I said trying to comfort him and he just gave me a force smile.

"I just suddenly remember a few years ago when I was with my halmeoni we talk about travelling. I promise her that if I have enough money I will take her anywhere she wants and she wanted to go to Hong Kong she wants to go up Victoria Peak. Because we have a neighbor before who brags about their son bringing them to Hong Kong and showing her pictures and she wanted to experience it too!"  he said as I listen intently to his every word. That's why he miss his family because they have talked about Hong Kong before.

" Now I have everything I could ask for. I could take them to any places they wanted but I just don't have time because we are so busy all through out the year. What saddens me more is that my Grandma is getting older and I don't know if she would be strong enough to go up and see the Peak that she wanted to see!" He continued sadly .