Pt95

Sammie's POV:

Suga and I went home together. Jimin's mom is preparing for dinner so we help her out on the preparations and wait until out guest arrives.

I went in my room and took a quick shower before dinner time. I don't have any idea what plans Suga has but it better works.

After my shower I blow dry my hair and change clothes for dinner not too flashy just enough to look presentable. When I walk towards the kitchen I saw Tzuyu and Jimin already seated.

Jimin's mom call me out to sit beside her as Suga sit beside me and Jin sat beside Jimin. And at the head of the table it's Jimin's dad.
I am directly in front of Jimin. Tzuyu is giving me sharp stares. She really is jealous of me. I know she is more jealous knowing how close I am to Jimin's parents.

Jimin's mom is not talking that much which is very unusual she normally talks a lot maybe she is not yet used to Tzuyu so Jimin's dad and Jin did the talking all through out dinner.

Suga: "Oh by the way Tzuyu we heard that the wedding will be very soon am I right?"

Tzuyu: " Yes it would be done two days before you leave for the tour!"

Suga: "That's exciting. Actually Sammie wanted to do something for you to make it up for the last time!"

Mom: "What did Sammie do?"

Sammie: " I made her cry Mom!"

Suga: " Yes she did. Anyways she wanted to throw a bachelorettes party for you and your friends. Given that she will be your maid of honor she wanted to make sure you will have one!"

Tzuyu: "Well it's not really needed thank you for the offer though!"

Mom: "I think that is a good idea it is bad luck for you to turn down any gifts given to you most specially if you are about to get married. And it's so sweet of Sammie to come up with that idea!"

Tzuyu: "Of course I would love too I just don't want them to be inconvenience but if they really wanted to give me a bachelorettes party I am all in for it."

Suga: " That is perfect so Sammie will prepare for everything tell all your friends and invite them Sammie will give you all the details like when and where and what time!"

Tzuyu: "Okay let me know so I can let my friends know in advance!"

Sammie: "I'll let you know once the preparations are all done. I will make sure that you will enjoy that day!"

 I will make sure that you will enjoy that day!"

Tzuyu: " I can't wait!"

Jin: "If that is the case I will also throw a bachelors party for Jimin!"

Tzuyu: "Just make sure that it will be a wholesome bachelors party okay no strippers allowed!"

Jin: "Woahh of course not we don't like those kind of stuff. It will just be the boys games, food and a lot of wholesome fun!"