Pt113

SAMMIE'S POV:

The next day I woke around noon our flight to Hong Kong would be around 4pm so I still have enough time to pack things and grab lunch. I slept around 4:30 am because I couldn't sleep due to the fact that Jimin just confessed to me. It was really hard to believe and until now it's not sinking in.

I still feel like I am in cloud nine I look like an idiot smiling to myself. But I am also confuse on what I need to do how I would react. I am not sure what will happen to us are we gonna go in a relationship or what not I am not sure.

I walk out of my room and went straight to Suga's room. I knocked on his door but he is not opening it. I decided to knock louder while shouting his name I don't care if I disturb others. Finally a groggy grumpy Suga open the door . " It's better a life a death situation for you to disturb me sleeping!" He said grumpily I didn't mind him and just open the door wider and walk directly to his bed and sit there.

He walk actually drag himself back to bed. "You knew and you didn't tell me!!!" I scolded him. He sat back up and face me though his eyes is still close. "What are you talking about?" he ask me irritably.

"Jimin told me that you knew he has feelings for me and you didn't even say anything to me!" I told him as he instantly open his eyes and smile. "What are you smiling about?" I ask him!

"He confessed to you?" he ask with a smirk.  I just roll my eyes at him. "Yeah he did and he also told me that you knew. Like all along you knew and you didn't even tell me!" I pouted and he just look at me with the smirk on his face and he is really annoying looking like that.

"Well it's not my place to tell you. I don't think I have the right to tell you his feelings he would say it if he is really ready  and I believe he is knowing that he really confess to you. So what's deal?" He ask curiously.

I don't really get what he is talking about. "What do you mean,' What's the deal?'" I ask back.

"Well are you two now dating? I mean what's your status right now?" He ask again. Well I dunno how to answer that because I don't have any idea what is the status of our relationship now.

"Well he said that he is not rushing me. He just wanted me to know how he feels and is not waiting for an answer at once, he said he is willing to wait. So I guess there is still no relationship there. We just know how we feel but there is no relationship relationship yet!" I explain to him and he squint his eye.

"I don't get you two? You have both gone through a lot. Your fights are even worst than married couple but you are still not in a relationship after all the confessions has been made!" Suga said as he stand up and walk to his mini fridge to grab some water and drink it.

"To be honest I don't know how to or where to start. I mean I never had any boyfriend except for our fake relationship before. So I am not so sure what I need to do or how am I suppose to act!" I said and that feeling of uncertainty confuse me a lot. That's also one of the reason why I wanted to speak with Suga so he could give me advise. Not that he is an expert in the field because he didn't have any serious relationship yet.

"Well I get your point. So let him just do all the work. He is the guy if he wanted to make things work then he will be the one initiating things not you. So just go with the flow. I am just really happy that you guys are now okay. It's so suffocating to be around you two for the past weeks!" He said and I know what he meant and I agree with him because whenever we are both in a room the tension is too thick and you can really feel it and I know it affects the other members too.

So I guess I'll just wait for things to happen and enjoy it. The most important thing is that we are now okay, no more fighting and bickering. I also miss the times that we all be in just one room and it would be full of laughter I really miss those days and finally we could experience that again. I am glad that Jimin initiated our talk I am so enveloped in my own pain that it reach a point that I don't really care anymore.

BTS 8TH MEMBER Promise  (BOOK2) ***COMPLETE***On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara