Pt124

SAMMIE'S POV:

"What?" I just couldn't believe what she said.

"Ooowww the guys didn't tell you?"Melissa said laughing I don't see it funny though.

"Tell me what?"I ask I am trying my hardest not to loose my temper. My members are all looking away when I tried to look at them. They knew something that I don't.

"Oh my god guys I can't believe that you didn't tell her!! Well anyways when I first met them I developed a crush on Jimin he is cute and very sweet so I liked him. We spent some alone time in the states after the first time that we met. I think we have a mutual understanding that we liked each other. And we are like constantly texting and all when all of a sudden the communication stopped. So I thought oh well he might be busy and all then later on I found out that he got a girlfriend from another Kpop group so that's that. I heard they break up a few months ago so, I mean I am not saying that we should continue what we have I mean we will never know right. But that is just it. I just thought you knew but I guess not looking at how surprise you are!" She narrated so she had a fling with Jimin last year and I didn't know about it. And Jimin even allowed her to link her arms around him. Of course she will think that there might be another chance.

"So you were his ex-girlfriend?" I asked with the emphasis on the word girlfriend.

"No no we didn't reach that part of commitment. It's more like a mutual understanding that we like each other but there is no commitment because it would be hard to manage a long distance relationship I don't think that would work for me!" She continued and I am in a complete awe of the information that I just heard.

I couldn't even believe what I am hearing right now and I don't even know what to say and how to react. I was just looking at each and every person in the room and no one dare look my way except for Melissa.

"Guys what's the problem? Did I say anything wrong?" Melissa ask the guys when she felt that the aura in this small space shifted to a gloomy silence.

"I mean that's not big of a deal with me anymore past is past!" She said but no one dare to speak at the moment.

" It's okay Melissa thank you for letting me know because it seems like my members developed an amnesia and forgot to share to me the details!" I told her and I force a smile a fake one. I grab the beer on the table and chug it in one go.

The rest of the members also drink just to neutralize the atmosphere.

At that point I feel numb. I don't know what to feel. Jimin is just silent sitting beside me stealing glances my way but I don't care about it..

I ordered another two bottle of beer and chug in all in one go. Tae is just looking at me not uttering another word.

I need to leave. After my last beer I stood up I feel kinda dizzy but it's tolerable.

"I have to go. I am just going to my Mom's house!" I try to walk straight but I can't.

"I'll go with you!" Jimin said trying to hold my hand and help me steady myself.I move away a bit I don't to be touching him right now. "It's okay I can manage. I already texted the driver he is upfront so you don't need to worry!" I told him my tone is neutral it lacks emotion. I feel numb anyways with all the beer that I have been drinking.

"Anyway Melissa I'm sorry if I have to go. I promise my Mom I'll go home tonight. But I'll see you tomorrow at the studio!" I told her and she just smile at me. "Are you sure you can manage?" Melissa ask worriedly. Jimin is just standing at my back waiting to help me if needed. I just ask Melissa with a nod.

"I'll accompany her don't worry!" RM said as he stood up and hold my hand to help me steady myself. I say goodbye to everyone and we left the room Jimin followed us but I see RM look at him and shake his head a bit.