Pt117

SAMMIE'S POV:

We arrive at the restaurant and we ask if they have a private room available. Luckily they have one vacant room as the place is jumppacked and we can't eat outside as there are a lot of people. There are other patrons who recognize us even though we are wearing masks and some of the members wear their hats and hoodies we all still standout as my members are taller than the average height.

Some of them are already taking pictures as we make our way at the backroom where their private rooms are.

We settled in the room and order our food.

SG: "The place is a bit crowded than we expected. I saw people taking pictures earlier it would be harder to leave because more people will be coming."

RM: "Well we just need to deal with it after. The important thing is we can eat in peace because this area is private. It would just be a bit scary once we leave as we didn't bring any security with us!"

JH:" We should have ask some security to accompany us. I think I can call our manager to let them know where we are and so we can have them send some security. I can ask them before we leave so they can be on standby just incase!"

JN: "We can think about that later. Let's enjoy the food for now. I hope they really serve authentic Korean food here!"

JK: " Jimin hyung? Noona? Are you two dating already?"

SM: " Dongsaeng!" [He just snickered at me]

JM: "Well there is really no point in hiding it and we guys would like you to know first. Sammie and I are officially dating!"

V: "Wooaahhh brother that's great news. Congratulations to the both of you!"

SG: "Finally!!! I am happy to know that you two would be happy together. Make sure not to make each other cry!"

RM: "I am happy for you. Really happy for the both of you. But Jimin have you forgotten what Bang PD~nim told you the last time you talk?"

SM: "What is that?"

JM: " I don't think this is the best time for us to talk about it. We can talk about it some other time!"
[RM is just looking at Jimin and he is also looking at RM. RM just nodded it seems like they just talk using their eyes. I don't understand]

SM: " I wanted to know what did Bang PD~nim tell you?"

RM: "Sammie?! Jimin is right it's not that big of a deal so you guys can talk about it some other time!"

SM: "If it's not that big of a deal why can we talk about it now!"

JM: " I'll tell you later at the hotel. For now let's enjoy our dinner!"

And as if on cue the food that we ordered arrive. Everyone became busy eating and talking I am left with my thoughts.about what RM meant. I have a feeling that it is not good if they don't want to talk about it now.

Jimin never let go of my hands. I can't use chopsticks with my left hand so when I try to pull my hands from his he look at me. " What?? I can't eat!" I told him. So still he didn't let go of my hands he fed me instead. 

I can't imagine how he can multitask giving me food him eating and talking with the other members at the same time then feeding me again. He did it all without letting go of my hands. I didn't picture how clingy he is as a boyfriend.

'Boyfriend' that still sound strange to me. Jimin now is my boyfriend. After everything he is now my boyfriend. I am excited and happy and scared all at the same time. It's a complicated feeling but I am happy, like really really happy.

We finish eating and Jin ask for the bill so we can leave. Jhope already contacted our manager to send some security just in case.

"Excuse me?!" I think this is the manager of the restaurant as he is dressed differently from the servers and he has a nameplate that said Manager. Everyone turn to look at him. " Hello I am Rin the Manager on duty I hope that you enjoyed your dinner!" He said politely and everyone of us agreed and complimented the food.

"We actually have a bit of a situation. There are huge amount of fans in front of the restaurant waiting for you. I guess words had gotten out that you guys are here. So for your safety and for the fans safety and our customers as well we will ask you to leave through the backdoor your security arrived a minute ago I guess they have keys to your car as they opened it and we ask them to wait at the back. I am sorry for the inconvenience!" He said apologetically.

" Oh no sir. Thank you so much for accommodating us and thinking about our safety. We apologize if in any way we distrupted your restaurants operation!" Namjoon said and we all bow down to him to apologize. He immediately wave his hands at us.

"No no no don't apologize I am sure that your visit will be good for our business moving forward. And this room will be booked for a long time. Of course a lot of people would like to dine where the great BTS stars ate!" He said jokingly but we are happy to know that we didn't disturb or harm their operation.

"Thank you sir!" We all said . He led us to the backdoor and we needed to go through their kitchen. The workers there were shock seeing us. A female employee even shouted "Oh My God BTS!!!!" we all look at her and bow to acknowledge her. Everyone of us walk fast so we would not disturb them any further.

When we walk out the backdoor. There are two cars waiting for us one is the van that we us to come here and the other one is an SUV that the security use. We all still ride the same car the security is driving behind our van until we reach the hotel parking lot.

When we reach the hotel elevator everyone relaxed. "It's my first time to leave through the kitchen at a restaurant hahahaha!" Jhope said and we all laugh. It is all our first time because we don't normally eat out all together if we are not in Korea.

"Anyway guys rest well. We will have some work tomorrow and practice the next day after that. We need to be on tip top shape for our performance!" Namjoon said and we all nod in agreement. Once we hit our floor we all said goodnight to one another and go back to our respective rooms. Jimin is still holding my hands. I didn't realize that he hadn't let go of my hands since we were in the restaurant.

"Aren't you going back to your room?" I ask him. "Are you sick of me already?" He said jokingly with his puppy eyes and pouty lips. I just laught at him.

"No of course not. I just want you to rest too. We will see each other tomorrow!" I told him.

"Let me just walk you to your room and I'll go to mine after!" He said and I just nodded as we walk slowly down the hallway.

As we reach my door I stop and look at him. He gave me a kiss on the lips. I was surprise by his kiss. "Goodnight princess!" He said and he kiss me again on the forehead this time before leaving and going in his room.

I just smile to myself. I will be having a goodnight indeed.

So I went in my room undress and took a shower. The smoke from the restaurant sticked to my hair so I smell like grilled pork belly.

As I dry my hair in front of the mirror I remember about the conversation earlier. Jimin distracted me with his kiss. I was meaning to ask him about what RM said.

Anyway I will see him tomorrow I will just ask him then.

As I lay in bed I hug my pillow tight. I am really really happy that I am Jimin's girlfriend now. I just wish us to have a good relationship but of course we will still have our ups and downs that's normal but I we will always be there for each other.

But I have this nagging feeling at the back of my mind that something is about to happen that would test us. Whatever it may be I hope we get through it together.

***chimmie***