Pt101

Sammie's POV:

We are now in Bangkok Thailand for our Wings tour. We will have a two day concert in their IMPACT Arena starting tomorrow. Today we visited the arena to check the stage and practice our performance.

For the past few days before going here was spent practicing in our studio in Korea to make sure our minds and body would be prepared for this leg of our tour. Jimin has been unreasonably impatient and hot headed. He easily looses his temper on small things but we all try to understand him. He usually looses his temper when I am involved. I dunno why I feel that all his anger and resentment is directed towards me.

The other members always tell me to be patient and to be more understanding which I am doing because I know that he is also in great pain after what had happened to him. Though sometimes I don't understand why he can talk normally with other's but when it comes to me he is more of a jerk.

So as much I could, I stay out of his way so I wouldn't ruin the mood. I always tell myself to be calm and be patient. I promise his Mom that I would be more understanding. But there are times that I can't help myself get hurt. So when I am in the comforts of my own room I cry. I don't want the other members to see me crying because they already worry about Jimin and I don't want them to worry about me too so I always put on a brave face no matter what.

On the rehearsal day in Bangkok we did the sequence practice where we have our practice done basing on the sequence of the show to make sure that everyone will be prepared for tomorrow. Of course we wanted our fans to have a flawless performance and for them to enjoy.

We are practicing our dance break for Save Me I accidentally bump into Jin as I miscalculated our positions and distance. "Sorry sorry I was not able to calculate the distance. Let's do it again!" I told them apologetically.

"We have been doing this a dozen times and you still get it wrong! Everyone is tired so do your job right!" Jimin said to me I look at him and I can see anger again in his eyes. "Sorry!" I said again and he just roll his eyes at me.

"Jimin chill!" Tae said sarcastically I can see that he is getting impatient with his attitude. Jimin look at him " Chill? We are paid to work and get things done she needs to get her act together!" He snarled st Tae.

"Oh so you are so perfect then? So you never made a mistake? That's why we practice to correct mistakes because we are not perfect!So if one of us commits a mistake will you shout at us like what you did to Sammie? I don't think so!" Tae said again his voice full of sarcasm. I hold Tae's arms and he look me. I look at his eyes as if telephaticaly telling him to stop and let it go.

Jimin just look at us with his cold stare. The director then shouted for us to standby to start the practice again. I made sure to be focus so I would not make any mistake, because I can see my other members loosing their patience with Jimin and I don't want to have a full blown argument between my members right now because it would affect our performance.

 I made sure to be focus so I would not make any mistake, because I can see my other members loosing their patience with Jimin and I don't want to have a full blown argument between my members right now because it would affect our performance