Pt98

Sammie's POV:

Today we'll have an intimate lunch with people who are close to the soon to be bride and groom. Tzuyu's parents will be attending as well. It's just 3 days before the wedding.

Everyone is there all of my members all of Tzuyu's members our managers and Bang Pd-nim is there and also the management team of Twice and JYP CEO Jung Wook-nim is also there.

Everyone seems to be in high spirit everyone is greeting everyone. Both of the companies CEO are long time friends and they have worked together for a long time before Bang PD-nim started Big Hit. We are all clustered in round tables. I am together with my members and Annie in one table.

We are in line at the buffet table to get some food. As my members loves to eat a lot we have two plates full of food on both of our hands. We don't really like to keep on standing and going back to the buffet table so might as well get everything we want.

Jimin, Tzuyu and their families are on the center table in front of the room facing their guests. Tzuyu's mom look's so fit and healthy she does not look like a person who has come from being ill. Well maybe that is another lie Tzuyu had told us.

So everyone is happy interacting with each other. Music playing in the background. At the side of the big function hall is a white screen where projectors are showing different music videos of Twice and BTS.

Then the Emcee called our attention. I didn't know that there is a program I just thought it would just be a socializing and eating event.

"Good afternoon everyone. We are happy that all of you are here to celebrate the upcoming wedding of our beloved Park Jimin and Chou Tzuyu. We are all joined by their respective families ,members, and their supportive label heads in this private lunch. Let us all watch some clips as a surprise for the soon to be wedded couple!" Emcee said.

The lights in the function halls dimmed and everyone's attention is now focus on the white screen which actually covered almost the entire wall on that side of the function room.

The projector shows videos and pictures of a young Tzuyu and young Jimin with spring day as a background song. The video is well put together and I can see the guests watching in awe.

In the middle of the clip the video suddenly change and a middle aged woman appeared on the screen. I am not sure who she is though " Hello my name is Lee Sumin, I am a striving small time actress trying to make it big in Seoul. I was contacted by one of the staff of JYP saying that they have an acting job for me. And yes I was hired to portray as an OB Gynecologist. The Talent fee is big so I agreed to it I was given a script and was advised to stick to it. At first I was wondering where are the crews and the camera's because there is none. And I was shock to see two Big Idols coming in the office that was rented for that day. As a professional and because I am already paid I did the job that was asked from me. The ultrasound is fake and is taped before hand same thing with the ultrasound results. The female idol is not really pregnant. After I did my role so well they ask me to sign a contract stating for me not to say anything to anyone. But my conscience is eating me up when I found out the real reason for the act. I was also told that the gag order that I signed has no validity so here I am now stating the truth. I sincerely apologize to whoever is the victim of this lie and I hope that by this I can in a way repent for my part on that ruse!" it was a statement from the gynecologists that Tzuyu hired to make Jimin believe that she is pregnant. Everyone is in shock. I can see Jimin looking at Tzuyu in disbelief.

 I can see Jimin looking at Tzuyu in disbelief