Pt99

Sammie's POV:

We reach the dorm in no time. But Jimin was not there only his Mom and Dad is in the living room and her Mom crying.

"Mom! I am sorry for everything!" I told her trying to console her I know that she is hurt to see her son hurting. "How can she play with Jimin like that. My son don't deserve this humiliation and pain. Who does she think she is !" she said with so much pain in her voice. I totally understand where she is coming from because I felt the same way when I found out.

I just hug her to make her feel that I understand her pain. " Sammie please take care of Jimin. I know it wouldn't be easy but he needs you right now. He all needs you so please be there for him!" she continued while crying. Jimin's dad as always is just quiet looking at his wife. I can also see how stressed out he is with everything that is going on. Suga and Jin is also talking to him reassuring him that we will look after Jimin.

Jimin's mom hold my hand and I curiously look at her. " Sammie I know how much you love my son. Please be patient with him please understand him. He needs someone he can hold on to he will be very stubborn and close out to everyone, so just be patient with him. Let time heal his wounds. I know that I can count on you!" She said sincerely and I just nodded and gave her a hug.

"Don't worry mom. I will make sure that I will be there for him always." I promised her. I am preparing myself for the worse days to come. And I know we will all stand through this together.

I look around and see all my members deep in thought. I know that they are thinking about Jimin and what's to come. Bad side of Jimin is that he has the personality of a feeler when he feels that he is in the bottom of a dark hole he stays there. So he really needs someone to pull him out of that hole.

Jimin's parent left that afternoon. They know that Jimin will not be talking to them for a while after the incident so they are relying on us to look after him. We have been trying to call his phone but he isn't answering all our calls goes directly to his voicemail.

We understand that at this point he wanted to be alone. But we are just worried about him. We just wanted to know if he is safe.

Night came and there is still no Jimin, I am getting a bit worried but J hope said that we just allow Jimin be for now. He will eventually show up and that we just need to give him time.

It's 2am in the morning and I can't sleep I tried but I just keep tossing and turning on the bed but I still can't sleep. I am thinking about Jimin where he is right now and is he safe. Thirty minutes had passed and I hear our doorbell ringing. I immediately went out of the room same thing with Jhope and Jin we all three look at each other wondering who would be visiting us at this hour.

We three all went to the door way and Jin opened the door. It's two of our security with a drunk and wasted Jimin sitting on the floor. " The bar owner called the agency saying that Mr. Park is already drunk at a bar they ask us to pick him up and bring him home. He is totally wasted he can't even stand!" Said one of the security. So they both lift Jimin up to help him walk. We let them in and we ask them to just help Jimin to the sofa. The security then left after.

"Woooaahhhh he reeks off alcohol. We need to clean him up. I guess he also has some vomit on his shirt!" J-hope said as he try to cover his nose.

"Should you guys give him a bath?" I ask them and both of them look at me disbelief. "NO!!!" They both said in unison.

"Okay then can you get his towel and clean clothes. I will just give him a warm sponge bath so he can sober up!" I told them J hope immediately went to their room to get what I ask. I went to the kitchen to get the basin and fill it with warm water. And grab a cotton cloth from my drawer and a bit of soap so I can wash him up.

"I'll just brew some coffee he needs some!" Jin said and he walk into the kitchen. J-hope and I help each other to wash and change Jimin. We took off his stained shirt first and I started to wipe his face and upper body with warm water with a bit of soap after we put on a clean shirt on him.

I then remove his shoes. And j-hope remove his pants thank god he is wearing boxers so he isn't that expose. I am use to the boys wearing boxers around the house.eversince we lived together before debut.

We have him lay on the sofa and let him rest. He is totally wasted. He was passed out while we clean and change him. Sometimes he mumbles something I can't really understand. But he looks peaceful now that he is sleeping.

"He is so wasted! My dongsaeng don't do this to yourself!" J-hope said sadly as he caress Jimin's hair

"He is so wasted! My dongsaeng don't do this to yourself!" J-hope said sadly as he caress Jimin's hair. I can see worry in J-hope's eyes. He and Jimin are very close they are roommates and I know how worried he is.

This is the first time that I see Jimin like this and it's heartbreaking to see someone I care for in this situation. Someone who is so free spirited broken just like that because of someone's selfishness.

"Here is the coffee!!" Jin said coming out from the kitchen. "I don't think he still has any energy to drink the coffee. Let's leave him be to rest for now!" J hope said as he is about to go to his room.

"You guys go ahead I'll stay with him just in case he needs anything." I told them and they just nodded and went inside their respected rooms.

I sat and the floor beside the sofa. I watch him as he mumble in his sleep. I am wondering what he is thinking about at the moment.

"T-Tshhuyuu..." Jimin mumbled even in his dreams he can't forget that girl does he love her that much! I was about to stand up to go back to my room when Jimin grab my hands. I look at him but his eyes are still close.

He open his eyes a bit then close it again. "Don't Go!" he said in a mumble tone and then he pull me on top of him. I tried to stand up but he hug me. I am not comfortable in this position as half of my body is lying on top of him.

I try to move away and stand up but he hug me tighter. "Don't!" I hear him whisper so I just lay there on top of him.

I can hear him sobbing. I can feel his body shaking as he embrace me tighter. I hug him back and try to comfort him. I just allowed him to cry he need to let all his emotions out so he can lessen the pain. "My baby!!" He whispered in between sobs. I think what hurts him more is the fact that he already accepted and anticipated that he will be having a baby. I remember how excited he was when we are talking about baby names.

He might have been planning a lot for his child. To only find out it was all a lie. I tried to comfort him by rubbing his neck so he can relax. I just allow him to cry until he falls asleep again.

I move away from his embrace and look at his face I wipe away the tears that's left in his eyes. "I don't know how hurt you are right now. I might not know what to do or what to say to make you feel better. But I will always be here for you and I will never get tired!" I whisper to him as I gently caress his cheeks.

And with that I feel asleep sitting on the floor my head leaning to his chest. It's uncomfortable position for some but for me it's the most safest place I could ever be.

***chimmie***