Pt132

SAMMIE'S POV:

So I was right, there is a different reason for the break up. I know he has a reason for not telling me. I know he doesn't want me to sacrifice for him. But he could have just told me. I would understand and will respect whatever decision he made. He could have told me. It might have hurt less.

Regardless of his reasons it doesn't change the fact that he decided to break my heart and made me feel that I don't deserve the truth. And I am at the point that my heart is tired of understanding and I just really really want to move on from this.

I know in time it will no longer hurt. In time my scars will heal. And in time I maybe ready to fall in love again. Hopefully that time it will be less heartaches because I have so much of that already. I wanted to be happy but it's just so damn hard.

Everyday I act as if I am okay. I practice ,i talk with the guys, I work, I make music I tried my best to act as if it's all normal. During the first couple of weeks of the break up I cry myself to sleep. Then after that I just feel numb like I was in a state of nothingness like that.

I never imagined having a boyfriend and being in a relationship can be so devastating. But other than that I don't regret anything because I know to myself I have given my all.

We release our album Sept. 18, 2017. Album title Love Yourself: Her. Along with the release of the album is the release of our title track MV for DNA. We enjoyed making the MV it's colorful it's fun and the dance though hard looked great. Most of the tracks in the album are upbeat and we were all involve in the music making process so it is fun.

Our schedule is jump packed with practice, interviews,press conference, lives, comeback performance through music shows, working on MV for Mic Drop that we would release soon as it is a part of our album. I am grateful for the busy schedule because it doesn't give me time to wallow or mope around. In a way it also helps me in the moving on process.

A couple of months had passed and now we are in an airplane going to Osaka Japan for the continuation of our Wings Tour we will be having a two day concert in Kyocera Dome the tickets are sold out. Our flight is October 12 tomorrow is Jimin's birthday and we are planning to surprise him after. He normally do the surprise whenever any one of us will celebrate our birthdays.

But of course it's now our turn.

After arriving in Osaka and having a fan meeting in the afternoon we all went straight in our hotel to rest and change. Tomorrow we will have dress rehearsals for the concert and also that is when we will be surprising Jimin.

His father called me asking for the address for tomorrows event as he usually order flowers for Jimin's birthday and have it delivered that is how thoughtful and sweet his father is a quality that Jimin inherited from him.

F: "Sammie~ah Annyeong!"

S: "Abeoji!! Annyeong! Jal Jinae?"

F: " Nan jalhagoiss-eo nae ttal. How is my future daughter in law?"

S: "I'm okay Abeoji. Well and healthy!"

F: "Good to know. Tomorrow is my adeuls birthday. So I wanted to know the address where I can send the flower for tomorrow."

S: " Ahh yes Abeoji (Sammie gave address) we will have dress rehearsals tomorrow. We will finish maybe around 7-8pm you can hace the delivery before then we can just have our staff keep it so Jimin would not see it!"