Pt110

Sammie's POV:

"My date is great!!" I told him straight in the eye with a smirk.

He then look at me with a clouded face. " So you went out with a guy without even asking us for permission?" He scowled and I just look at him smiling sarcastically.

"The last time I check I am already 20 years old and of legal age. I don't think I need to ask permission to go out on a date with a guy. And besides Jacob is a gentleman and a nice person!" I told him haughtily.

Everyone is just looking at the two of us as we both look eye to eye. There's a very thick tension in the hallway and I know the other members are feeling
uncomfortable with it .

"How would you know that he is really a nice person? You only met him twice as far as I know. Are you that sure of him? Are you sure he is not using you or taking advantage of you?" Jimin said as if he is looking down on my ability to judge people.

"Why? Am I not capable of being liked or loved? Do guys approach me just because they wanted to use me or take advantage of me? Am I that unlikable huh?" I told him I am getting really pissed off who does he think he is. Am I not worth it to be loved.

" You know that's not what I meant Sammie. You are too naive still and you don't know him that well to say that he is nice!" he continued but I am not buying that. "Guys can we talk inside the suite? We are in the middle of the hallway we might be disturbing other people!" Jin said as he open the door and everyone of us entered the room.

RM: "Guys we can discuss this calmly we wouldn't be able to communicate if everyone is tense!"

S: "Tell that to Jimin he was the one who is always on the attack mode!"

JN: "Young lady where is your respect? He is still older than you."

Y: " Sammie let's discuss things calmly okay. I know that you maybe going through a lot of things lately but the Sammie I know will always listen!"

JH: "If there is anything bothering you, you know you can always talk to us and we are always here to listen you know that!"

RM: "What is really the problem Sammie? In all honesty you are already affecting the team. Our performance is also being affected and our fans don't deserve that!"

JN: " That is true Sammie. We wanted to understand what is going on with you? You were never this stubborn or selfish we wanted to know how to help you out!"

S: " I don't really want to have this conversation right now!"

JM: " Then when? Do we need to walk on eggshells around you all the time? Do we need to keep on guessing what is on your mind?"

Y: "Jimin that's not a way to handle things don't be unfair to Sammie. She had been through a lot because of you. So I don't think you get to say that to her!"

JM: "Me what have I done to her. She was the one being dramatic all the time. Dating behind our back and being disrespectful!"

V: " Jimin don't even act as if you haven't done anything to make her feel miserable. You know that you have been saying hurtful things to her just because you were hurt. You have disrespected her countless times and she always tried to understand you. Why are you acting as if you haven't done anything wrong?"

JM: "Why did the conversation turn to me? Sammie is the problem right now! She is the one dating behind our backs."

RM: " That is not the main reason here. We know and sense that Sammie is going through something that has been affecting her emotionally and mentally and as a team we need to address that. We need to know how to help her and solve this!"