Pt136

SAMMIE'S POV:

As we finish the concert that day Tae and Jimin acted so awkward on stage. Normally during encore those two normally play and enjoy on stage but earlier they haven't been interacting that much. The fans might not able to notice it but all of us do because we know how each and everyone of us works during concert.

At the backstage we change to our normal clothes and remove our make up. I am the last one to get out of the dressing room because they put some hair extensions that is needed to be remove.

Jimin and I will still share a car and as I walk out I see him waiting for me in the parking.

"Mianhe Oppa didn't mean to make you wait!" I told him and he just nodded and walk towards our waiting car

"Mianhe Oppa didn't mean to make you wait!" I told him and he just nodded and walk towards our waiting car. He let me enter the car first.

As we are driving towards our hotel like earlier he is quiet and is just looking outside. I really can bear his silent behaviour he was asking for a second chance and this is how he is acting.

"Oppa???!" I call out to him and he slowly look at me with a questioning look. "What happen to you and Tae? Why are you two fighting?" I ask him.

"I don't want to talk about it. I don't want to talk about him!" He snapped. I was taken aback by his behaviour.

So I just look at my side of the window and didn't talk to him. A few minutes have passed before I heard him talk. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap at you I am just under a lot of stress lately!" He said in a quiet tone.

I didn't acknowledge what he said and just continue looking outside my window. I heard him let out a deep sigh.

I am really fed up with his constant mood swings, I don't understand him at all. One moment he is like a shy guy confessing and asking for a second chance then all of a sudden he will become this annoying jerk that snaps all of a sudden with whatever reason that unbeknownst to me.

We were both quiet until we reach the hotel. He kept the car door open for me but I went out of the car without looking or saying anything to him. I just walk pretty fast until I reach the entrance because there are some fans that are camping outside of our hotel.

"Sammie!.......Sammie wait up!" He said as he run to catch up with me. I still didn't look at him until the elevator door opens. We have other people in the elevator with us so he didn't get the chance to talk to me again.

As we reach our floor I hurriedly went out of the elevator and brisk walk towards my room.
I felt someone grab my arm and that made me stop walking.

I look at the hands of the person holding me and look at his face.

"Look Sammie I'm so sorry I didn't mean to be rude. Please just talk to me!" Jimin said I look at him and see that he is sincere with his apology but I really can't hold my temper any longer.