Pt109

Sammie's POV:

We arrive at Manila Ocean Park we purchase a ticket at the side of the entrance we made sure that we have full access to all the attraction inside.

We went to the Fish Spa first. We dip our feet in a water full of small fishes. I was like laughing my head off as all the fish swam to Jacob's feet. "Don't judge me I have been busy and haven't gotten around scrubbing my feet!" He said defensively and I just laugh at it. "It's okay no judgement here. Come to think of it you are doing a good cause you manage to feed all this fishes  Give me some!" I said as I move my feet near him where there are a lot of fishes but they still swarm around his feet.

"Sammie can you tell me more about Taehyung?" He said with eyes sparkling  " What about him?" I ask innocently but I know he wanted to learn more how is Tae behind the camera. "I mean how is he like as a friend a member a brother a boyfriend!" He said but with a huge smile at the last statement.

"Hmmm as a friend he is a good listener, always there when you need him the most and great at keeping secrets. His brain doesn't function like ours he is uniquely weird like his ideas are out of this world but mostly it works!" I told him as he looks at me intently wanting to hear more. "As a member he is a teamplayer as a brother very protective and conservative!" I told him.

He look at me wide eye " What do you mean conservative like how?" He enthusiastically ask.

"Like it's not just him I mean all of them. They don't want me to be wearing clothes that reveals to much skin. Most specially Jin Oppa he scolds me a lot when it comes to dressing up. And they don't like me talking to boys they don't know, actually they got pretty mad when they saw us the other day!" I told him honestly.

"What??!!" he said exaggeratedly as he put his hand on his chest. "Oh my gos what will Taehyung think. He might think that I am not a pure woman!" He said and I laugh so hard at his joke

"Well you'll never know he might like me!" he said confidently. " No offense meant Jacob but Tae is into girls. He has a lot of past relationships but most of them is because he can't say no to girls that likes him!" I told him honestly and he suddenly looks so sad.

"That hurts. My Tae will just be a dream to me but I will be happy loving him from a far!" he said he is acting like a broken hearted girl and he really looks funny. I haven't laugh and smile in a while so I am thankful that I am with Jacob right now.

We went through other attractions. Mr. Lee is just following us around making sure we are safe. So far no one recognize me yet so I can get to enjoy the place.

At around 3pm I felt hungry so I ask the to eat. We have bought some snacks and decided to eat at the picnic area. There are only a few people today so the place is really enjoyable. "Ms. Sammie our chief just radioed in he was saying that Mr. Min says for you to check your phone." Mr. Lee said I guess my members are already looking for me but I didn't bring my phone with me. "Mr. Lee please tell your chief that I didn't bring my phone!" I told him and he radio it in.

After a few minutes his phone is ringing he answered it and gave it to me. "Ms. Sammie this is for you. It's Mr. Min!" he said so Suga is calling him now.

I stood up and walk a few feet away from our table so they wouldn't hear our conversation.

S: "Nae??!"

Y: "Why did you leave without telling us? And why are you with that guy from the stage design team?"

S: "Is there anything important or urgent that you need to talk to me about Oppa?"

Y: "We need to talk about last night Sammie. So you need to come back here so we can all talk!"

S: "Is this a meeting called by the management? I didn't see it in our schedule I thought today is a free day for us?"