Pt86

Sammie's POV:

"Of course thank you for considering me. I  am surprise I thought you would rather consider your close friends as maid of honor!" I told her because normally as a bride maid of honors are normally your sister or your best friend someone who is close to the bride.

She look at me and smiled. " Well for Jimin you are like his SISTER so I know the wedding will be more meaningful if you will be my maid of honor. Because once we get married you all guys will be like my family too, right?" She stated and she is correct as our group treat each other like family "Of course even if you guys are not yet married you can treat us like family. We welcome anyone who love's any of my members a part of our family!" I told her but I know to myself that I am not being sincere. For the first time in my life I needed to be a hypocrite to someone. I have this gut feeling that something is wrong in this scenario.

A few minutes passed after we settle in someone knock on the door Suga excitedly open it and it's Annie! "Unnie !!!!! glad you are here!" I said when I saw Annie I hug her excitingly I am really glad she is here that only means one thing Suga is serious about her.

"I'm sorry I am late we just finish a staff meeting!" She said and she sat between me and Suga. "By the way Tzuyu I want you to meet Annie she is one of our stylist and Sammie's make up artist!" Suga introduced proudly.

Tzuyu on the other hand just lazily look at her and gave her a wave of her hand and a fake smile. Not even a bow this girl is so rude that's not how Koreans are. "Hi it's nice meeting you!" Annie said uncomfortably. We just all shrug off that situation and continued eating.

Annie move closer to me "Is that witch Jimin's girlfriend?" She ask in a whisper I almost laugh at her description but I controlled myself as I don't want to get any attention from the others. I just nodded as a reply to her questions. "Seriously? Sweet Jimin's girlfriend is a bitch! I don't like her at all!" Annie said under her breath and I totally understand her. Her first impression of Tzuyu basing it on the greeting they had I would feel the same way.

" She is not usually rude as far as I know maybe it's her hormones because of pregnancy!" I reasoned to Annie. "I highly doubt that. There is something wrong with that girl!" she said and I am feeling the same way. I dunno if it's the vibe or what not I really can't point it out.

We continued eating. I am not fond of drinking that much so I just stick with one bottle of beer for now. I could see how clingy Tzuyu is to Jimin she is literally all over him. I can see that Jimin is uncomfortable with it maybe because I am there he doesn't want to make me feel awkward.

So I stand up because I wanted to use the rest room. After going out the room there is a long curved corridor before you reach the restroom. I went to one of the cubicle and sat there. I don't really need to use the restroom I just don't want to be in the same room with Tzuyu.

As I am about to go back to our room someone grab my hand. I didn't notice who it was because I was walking with my head bow down looking at the floor. As I look up I saw Tzuyu. "Why do you look so glum Sammie? Are you sad because Jimin is about to get married?" Tzuyu said in a cocky tone I don't understand this girl one time she is nice the next she is acting like a bitch.

"Of course I am not I am glad and proud of him because he is doing the right thing! You are lucky to have someone like him!" I told her my honest truth I am indeed proud of Jimin for owning up to his actions.  "That's good to know anyway whatever you do you will never have Jimin he is all mine!" She said proudly. The nerve of this girl if she isn't pregnant I will be giving her a piece of my mind. I am just worried the baby might be affected.

So I just walk away from her. But she still call me out as I turn around to look at her one of her eyebrow is raised she is trying to give me an intimidating look. As if I will cower down to her she wish.