Pt128

SAMMIE'S POV:

I saw Jungkook running in the hallway. "Dongsaeng where have you been we are about to start!" I ask him.

"I went to the cafeteria to get chocolate bars. Do you want some?"He said while offering me a chocolate bar.

"No I'm okay thanks. Were you with Jimin in the cafeteria?" I ask him and he just shake his head because his mouth is full of chocolates.

So JK and I walk back in the studio. Everyone is listening to the track that we recorded yesterday. I saw Jimin sitting beside Namjoon and I went and sit beside him.

"Hey are you okay?You look so serious." I ask him in a hush hush tone so I wouldn't deserve the others who are listening.

"Sammie we are in the middle of work. Focus!" he snapped out. "What's with that attitude?!!!" I snap back and I left him and went to sit beside Suga in the sofa.

I dunno what's up with him. Something might have happened because he was still okay amd happy earlier. Well for now I need to focus so I can contribute to my team.

After 5 hours in the recording studio we finally call it a night. It's like 2am we needed to head home and sleep and do this tomorrow all over again.

I walk up to Jimin and walk a bit faster to ne at pace with him. " Hi Love would you be sleeping with me tonight?" I ask him he suddenly stop walking and look at me I gave him a big smile.

He then continued walking without saying a word. I try to catch up with him because he is walking way too fast. " Hey is there a problem?" I ask him and he stop walking and look at me again.

He swipe his hair up and  he looks frustrated. " Look I'm sorry for today I just have a lot of things on my mind. I can't sleep in your room tonight though I wanted to rest comfortably.." I  didn't even allow him to finish what he is saying.

"So do you mean that you are not comfortable when we sleep together? Because I am. Why didn't you tell me that you were not comfortable, you should have so we can make some adjustments!" I told him I feel bad that he isn't sleeping well when he is with me.

"Look, this is not the best time and place for us to talk about this. People might hear you know!" He said in a serious hush tone. I am taken aback with his attitude and I am totally confuse what is going on. There is something he is not telling me and would not tell me I can feel it.

He wouldn't change moods in an instant if nothing happen. The question is What??

He just went ahead and continued walking while I am there stunned in the hallway unable to take a step.

"Hey are you okay? Do you have plans to go home? Because you can't if you wont move!" Tae said as he stand beside me teasing me. I just gave him a smile and started walking towards the elevator.

I was quiet during our drive to the dorm. I just look outside the window and watch the night scene of Seoul. A lot of establishments are still open and their neon signs is entertaining to watch.

"Are you okay noona?You seem so quiet!" I heard Jungkook ask me in a whisper. He is the one sitting beside me because Jimin is sitting at the back of the van.

"Yes I'm okay donsaeng just tired I can't wait to go home and sleep on my bed!" I told him. It is true that I am tired and I have a lot of things in my mind so I just wanted to relax my brains and keep quiet.

"Are you and Jimin hyung okay?" He ask again.  "Of course we are. Why do you ask?" I ask him back.

He look at where is Jimin sitting and he whispered again. " Just wanted to confirm, because if you both are okay I wouldn't be here sitting beside you!" he said. He is always observant. Out of the maknaes of the team JK is the introvert he mostly is quiet and observing. But he is also the sweetest and very considerate.

He is also very sensitive when it comes to us he feels and knows if something is wrong he just don't normally talk about it unless asked. But even if he is our youngest he has always been very protective of me.

" After our dance practice did you know where he went? Cause the both of you are missing and I thought you two were together?" I ask him

He seems to be thinking " I didn't notice actually I was to tired to notice anything all I was thinking of was to rush to the cafeteria to get chocolates for energy boost! The last time I saw him though he was talking to Sejin hyung!" He answered. Sejin is our manager he normally takes care of our schedule on a daily basis. He takes care of our needs basically take care of us.

I don't see anything odd about them talking because we talk to our manager all the time. I really wanted to know the reason but Jimin is closing himself out. I know he doesn't want to talk about it. So I will give him the space he needed. Whatever it is , is really stressing him out he would not snap at me if it isn't big of a deal.

We arrive in our dorm and each and everyone went straight to our room. I took a warm bath to ease my aching muscles.

Before going to bed I check our schedule in the corkboard in our living room. So tomorrow our practice will start at 10am and it's about 3am already so I can sleep atleast 4-5 hours more.

I saw Jimin going out from the kitchen with a glass of water. He stop when he saw me. I gave him a smile. "Goodnight Sammie!" He said and raise his glass to show me and continued walking to his room.

At this point I am sure we have a problem, I just don't know what it is yet but I'll just wait when he is ready to talk. I trust him and I know he loves me. We made a promise to never question our love for one another. So I am holding on to that.

★★★★★★★★★

Next day I woke up at around 8:22am I got at least more than 4 hours of sleep and I still feel tired but I needed to get up. I check my phone to see if there are any messages there is none aside from social media notifications.

I got up and went to the bathroom and take a bath. I then find an outfit for practice because we would be practicing all day at the dance studio. I also pack a couple of shirts and pants that I can change to after practice.

I went outside my room and saw our manager going to my members room trying to wake them up. "Good morning Oppa are they up yet?" I ask him

"As usual they are hard to wake up but Jin and Hoseok is already up they waking the other up!" He answered.

"Want some coffee I'll make one for you!?" I offered ans he nodded. So I went straight to the kitchen and work on the coffee machine

I made myself hot choco as I don't really like coffee as my members does. Jhope entered the kitchen and behind him is our Manager.

"Morning princess!" Jhope told me and kiss me on my forehead. "Morning Oppa!! Did you have a nice sleep?" I ask him just making  conversation in the morning.

"Actually no I kept waking up with Jimin's noise he keeps on tossing and turning on his bed. He said he couldn't sleep.!" He told me, something maybe is bothering him so he couldn't sleep.

"Are you two okay? Since you have been together he hasn't been sleeping in our room you know. I am actually enjoying having a room on my own!" He laugh but he talk in a whisper tone so our manager couldn't hear us.

I just gave him a smile as an answer. "So you two are not okay?" He ask again as he pretends to make his own drink at the counter where I am having my hot choco.

"Honestly I don't know. He suddenly got cold I tried to talk to him but he just bite my head off so I just decided to give him space!"I told him honestly.

"Don't worry he will come around! Don't think about it too much okay!" He said and I just gave him a nod.

I let out a deep sigh I was starting to wonder what is up with life. Why is it hard to be happy for a long time every single time something happens that threatens our relationship. It's an endless cycle it's painful and exhausting.

***chimmie***