Pt134

SAMMIE'S POV:

The next day after our concert we felt so exhausted because it's our first time again performing in a concert after 2 months. We went straight to the hotel.

I was literally tired so when I entered my room I immediately plop myself on my bed. I haven't taken a shower or remove my make up yet. I rested for about 20 minutes before deciding to take a warm bath to clean and relax myself.

I feel relaxed and relieved after taking a shower. I was drying my hair and doing my night skincare routine when I hear a knock on my door.

I am just in my bathrobe and I haven't dress yet. So I scrambled to my luggage to get clothes . "Wait a minute I am getting dressed!!" I shout to whoever is knocking at my door.

"Are you naked?!!!" I heard Tae's voice from the other side of the door. The scenario seemed so familiar I think I have watched it somewhere.

"Just wait Oppa I'm almost done!" I replied as I finish getting dressed and ran to the door and open it. I see Taehyung standing outside the hallway with a mischievous grin.

"What do you need Oppa? Aren't you suppose to be resting at this time?" I told him as I open  my door wider to let him in my room.

He walk inside the room and went straight to my bed and lay there.

"I couldn't really sleep. I feel lonely in my room. You know how it gets when we just finish a concert performing in front of thousands of loud cheering  people and going back in a lonely hotel room alone with no noise. It's sad you know!" He said and I totally understand what he meant.

I think everyone of us feels the same way every after concert. As much as we would like to sleep and rest it tends to get lonely when you were just expose to thousands of shouting fans then change to the quietness of the hotel room after. Some may not understand but for us we are very well acquainted with that feeling. And it gets scary thinking that st some point in our life we would no longer experience the loud cheering of our fans and people may no longer recognize us and eventually people will forget about who we were.

"Are you sleeping here??" I ask him and he nodded and gave me his puppy eye looks

"Can I? Please Can I?" He said

I just gave him a nod and he clap his hands in excitement

I just gave him a nod and he clap his hands in excitement. "We haven't done this for a long time. We have not been doing sleepovers ever since we move to the new dorm!" He said.

"Of course because you guys already have your own space unlike before where the 7 of you need to share one room. Now you have more privacy at home!" I told him.

T: " But it's different abroad than at home! It's less lonely at home because it's our comfort zone we can go wherever we like meet friends stay with family. But here in abroad we only have each other"