Pt120

SAMMIE'S POV:

Days pass by so quickly. We have finished our concert in Hong Kong then we went to Sydney Australia, nd parts of Japan. We are now in our last concert in Sapporo Japan before our 2 months break from the tour s we need to work on the album and our comeback in Korea.

Jimin and I have been dating for a couple of months now. And every single day with him is so beautiful I am genuinely happy and he makes me so loved everyday. We spent date nights in between tours during our free time.

I never imagine that this happiness can  even exists he makes me look forward each and everyday. I am just hoping that I also make him happy like how he makes me feel. Sometimes it's to good to be true that's why I am so thankful that our members are also supportive of what we have.

We didn't go public yet because we don't want our relationship to become like a circus most specially that Jimin and Tzuyu just broke up a few months ago. I don't the public to judge our relationship because they didn't know what really happened and we don't have any plans to make it public for the benefit of other people who are involved.

I know someday we can get to share our relationship to the public most specially to our Army I know that our fandom will support and will be happy for us but we just want to enjoy this for ourselves for now.

It's now July 3 of 2017 we are on our way back to Korea. As usual my plane buddy is still Jin. Regardless if I am already with Jimin my flight seatmate would never change it's still gonna be Jin.

He is now busy watching another K drama on his Ipad so I let him be as I am also busy reading stuff online. As we arrive at the airport as usual we are the last to leave the plane. Jimin is waiting for me on the plane isle to walk together with me. As we walk to the airport there are fans and photographers waiting for us. Jimin with his arms drape around my shoulders confidently walk towards the crowd.

The photographers and fans don't see this as something to gossip about as I usually have one of my members clinging to me at the airport that's why we don't have any issue showing as we are in public.

We went inside our van and went straight to our dorms. It's 7:42 pm when we arrive at the dorms. We all grab our luggages and went straight to our rooms. We still feel tired from the concert and our bodies need to heal so we really needed to rest.

I went in my room and immediately jump on my bed and hug my pillow. I miss this I have been sleeping on different beds for the past months from the different hotel that we stayed in but there is no place like my own bed.

I didn't move from my bed until I hear a knock from my door. I lazily stand up and walk my way towards my door and open it.

" Oppa? Anything you need?" I ask Jin who is standing outside my door.

" I am about to order food. I don't feel like cooking tonight. So I just wanted to know what you want!" He ask as he look at his phone browsing through food delivery I guess.

I tried to think of something I like to eat but nothing comes to mind. "I'll just have whatever you guys are having. I can't think of anything at the moment." I told him honestly. He just nodded and left without saying a word.

I close the door and went back to my bed but I hesitated as I look at my luggage, I need to unpack and fix my things. We will be back on tour by October so I need to make sure my things are in order.

After fixing my things I went to the bathroom to take a shower and change to much comfortable clothes. After I finish fixing myself I went out the room and lounge at the sofa in our living room. Taehyung and Jungkook are there playing on their phones.