Pt102

Sammie's POV:

After arriving in the hotel I went straight to my room to unpack my things the guys were calling me to have dinner with them but I decline telling them I am tired and will just rest. But in all reality I am just avoiding to have any contact with Jimin as much as possible. I do have my daily quota of hurtful words from him and at the moment I am full to the brim. So as much as possible to keep my sanity I would just rather be alone and be by myself even just for tonight.

I grab the book from my back and decided to read it for a while before taking a shower. After a couple of hours of reading I bookmark the page and walk to the bathroom to take a shower.

After taking a shower I change to my pajamas and do my nightly routine as I blow dry my hair my phone rings. I check on the register....

 I check on the register

S: "Annyeong!"

JH: " Ya yeodongsaeng have you had dinner yet?"

S: "Ani meogneun ge silh-eo!"

JH: "Wae? Neo apeuni? You should atleast eat something even just soup! Wait for me I'll bring you food!"

S: "Aniya, gwaenchanh-a. I am not really that hungry!"

JH: "Hwagsilhae?"

S: " Yes I am sure!"

JH: "Honestly I am getting worried about you. You are not eating that much. That might cause you health problems you might collapse and be unable to perform!"

S: "Don't worry Oppa I am okay!"

JH: "Okay then. Take a rest Anyeong!"

And with that the conversation ended. I know my members are starting to worry about me. They don't usually call asking if I already ate.  I don't want them to worry they already have enough on their plate.

I suddenly remember the talk I has with Jin in the airplane. I texted Tae.

 I texted Tae