Pt140

SAMMIE'S POV:

I feel really nervous right now. Finally after the long wait this special day came. But I have mix emotions but out of all those emotions my happiness stands out the most.

I am in the waiting room alone waiting for the ceremony start. The crystal design embedded on my dresses sparkles everytime I move. I have never felt beautiful in any dress that I have worn except for this and because it is a special day for me.

My mom entered the room looking on her best white dress and she is tearing up the moment she entered the room.

"Omo my baby is no longer mine. You are now a lady and I know that Jimin will take care of you from now on. And with that thought I am at ease!" My mom said as he wipe a tear that escape from her eyes.

I don't want to see my mom crying not on this special day. "Mom you have been crying for two days now. I am just getting married you will not gonna loose your daughter, actually you are gaining a son!" I told her.

Yes 8 years had past and I am now 30 years old. Jimin just got discharge from his military duty. Actually a couple of years ago on his 29th birthday he propose to me infront of my members and our family and our fans.

**FLASHBACK***

We were on one of our anniversary concert and our last stop of course is a 2 day concert in Korea on our last day all of our families attended our concert. I never put anything to do that as our family usually watches our concert so I wasn't really expecting something special.

Our fans are all aware that Jimin and I are together and the fans accepted it so well so we were both happy because we were really anticipating for the worse. But as usual our fans are the greatest and they supported us since the say we made the announcement on our twitter account.

On our concert during the encore show before we even sing our final song all the lights turned off I just thought that there are some technical difficulties but the LED screen remained on. I looked at it and it is showing video montage of Jimin and I even our private pictures and videos that we didn't post in public is also showing and I am in shock. I can't take my eyes off the screen watching out beautiful memories.

As the video transition it shows messages that was Directed to me.

SAMMIE

My dearest Princess

I never like you at first. Everytime I see you I get mad.

When I see you beautiful smile

When I see your sparkling eyes.

When I see your burning passion

Your love for your craft

How good you were then irritates me

Not knowing

That I am beginning

to fall.

We started as Enemies

The became friends and eventually became

A COUPLE ❤️❤️😘