Pt90

Sammie's POV:

Tae and I returned home around 2am so everyone seems to be in their own room. Tae and I decided to stay in the living room for a few minutes. "What time will you be leaving later?" I ask him because he said he will be going home to Daegu.

"Maybe around 10 in the morning!" He answered as he nibbles on a Peppero  he saw on the kitchen cupboard. " I thought you have plans on bringing your whole family here in Seoul you already bought an apartment!" I ask him because it has been his long time plan to bring his parents and sister here in Seoul so they can live near him and he can go home to them anytime.

"Well the renovation of the apartment is still on going and my parents need to settle a lot of things in Daegu before they can even move maybe by  the end of the year they can already move here!" He said  I  happy that he will be fulfilling his dream for his family. None of us came from a rich or influential family most of us have simple background not poor but also not rich. So when we debut our greatest motivation is to give our family a comfortable life. And I am happy that everyone of us already has the means to do that.

Jin came out of his room and walk towards where I was lying in the sofa and sat on my legs. "Oppa get up you are too heavy!" I told him trying to push him away but he wont budge. So I roll to my side to remove myself under him then I immediately stood up to sit on his lap.

"You are not heavy so it doesn't bother me! I miss this you always sit in my lap before wanting to cuddle you don't do that often now!" Jin said as he gave me a back hug like a daddy to her daughter.

"I am mature now so I don't do this stuff anymore!" I told him proudly. " But you will always be my baby princess!" He said as he try to tickle me and I was screaming and laughing so hard.I try to move away from him.

Well my scream woke up the other members in the house Jimin and Suga came out of their rooms to see what the commotion is all about.

"Do you guys have any idea what time is it? I thought Sammie is being attack!" Suga said as he sit on the other side of the sofa. "It's Jin's oppa fault he is indeed assaulting me he is trying to tickle me to death!" I told him as I move away from Jin and sit beside Suga and cling to the side of his arms.

"Why are you all still up?"Jimin asks us " Sammie and I just arrived we went out for a walk and eat out then went for a walk again!" Tae answered Jimin.

Jimin look at me warily we haven't talk since the incident yesterday.

" By the way Sammie can we talk?" Jimin ask I look at him and the other members

" By the way Sammie can we talk?" Jimin ask I look at him and the other members . The other three members stood up and said goodnight and went in their rooms.
So Jimin and I was left in the living room. Both of us sitting at the opposite side of the sofa facing each other.

S: "So what do you want to talk about?"

J: "About yesterday I wanted to talk about it and I wanted to know what really happened?"