Pt118

SAMMIE'S POV:

The next day we gathered at RM's room because we need to work on our album. We have solo and unit songs that we need to work on additional melody tracks. We are also working on a lot of group songs too. Suga and Jhope also brought in their equipments so we can work on several different pieces simultaneously.

Whenever we all work on music we get absorbed and we really focus on making sure that we create quality music. Our main theme for the new album is Loving yourself. So we have centered most of the songs about self acceptance, different forms of love. We wanted for the album to really resonate with the listeners so we really provide inputs to make sure that the songs are as raw and realistic and base on our own experience and interpretation of love.

I wrote and produce my own solo for the album I have been working on this song for a while now it's inspired by my love and hate relationship with Jimin the constant push and pull and I keep changing the lyrics depending on what's going on. Right now my heart is in a very good place so I wanted to make sure that it is also conveyed in the song. It's like I am telling a story with a happy ending that's basically the theme.

We have been working all day and we haven't notice the time until Jungkook felt hungry. We check the time it's already 5:30pm amd we haven't have lunch yet. "Let's take a break!" RM said to everyone. I walk to his bed ang lay there because I can feel my back hurting because slouch sitting for a long period of time.

" Hyung can you call and order lunch?" Jungkook said to RM because we don't know much chinese so the best route is English so he ask RM to order.

"What are you guys having?" RM asks us, and we each gave him our orders. As we are waiting for our food to be delivered Jimin sat beside the bed where I was laying at and hold my hand. "I miss your hand the whole day. We became busy!" Jimin said with a sweet smile.

I smile back at him and squeeze his hands gently

I smile back at him and squeeze his hands gently. " We are in the same room why are you missing me?" I ask him. And he gave me a shocking look. " I said I miss holding your hand. Because We are too busy using our hands making music I didn't get the chance to hold it!", He said explaining what he meant. I totally got what he meant the first time I was just teasing him.

"Do you have any plans tonight? Like after we finish here?" He ask me and I just shake my head because I don't have any plans really. "Perfect! make sure to give me your time later Princess. I have a surprise for you for!" He said as he looks at me intently maybe waiting for my reaction.

" Well I am excited whatever it is I am pretty sure I'll love it!" I told him enthusiastically. And he looks at me like he is in doubt. " What?" I ask him.

He just looks at me and smile. " I know you hate surprises so don't tell me you are really excited!" He said teasing me he caught me in a lie I really am not fond of surprises I just don't like to dampened his mood.