Pt87

Sammie's POV:

"So what's going on between you and Suga?" I ask Annie teasingly. I know Suga likes Annie but he doesn't really share anything about his plans to her or what they are doing together. "Well as of the moment I have a feeling that he likes me but he never said it. He is just like very attentive constantly calling or texting checking how I am doing, what am I doing, have I eaten those normal kind of stuff!" she answered and I just laugh it is so Suga.

"You know Suga is never the attentive type most of the time he is not interested in a lot of things he gets bored. He doesn't want other people invading his personal space. And he is really not that verbal when it comes to his feelings he normally just do it in an odd way." I told Annie because I want them to be together I think they will be a perfect match because their personality  compliments one another.

She smiled knowing things about Suga I think she likes him too. I believe as time goes by they will learn more about each other and really fall in love. "Well he is a nice man. It's not hard to like him. But I have a fair share of bad relationships so I want to take my time with him and know him better!" She answered and I just nodded in agreement.

"How about you? How long do you intend to like Jimin knowing that she is about to get married to someone else?" She asks seriously.

S: "Did Suga Oppa told you that?"

A: "Tell me what? About your feelings to Jimin?"

S: "Yes did he?"

A: " No of course.not he isn't the type who gossip you should know that!"

S: " Yeah I know that's why I am shock that you knew!"

A: "Well he never said anything to me about that at all. It's just that your too obvious the way you look at him. Even when I am doing your make-up you always watch him through the mirror. And earlier I can see you getting upset while looking at him and his girlfriend who is like an octopus with all 8 tentacles wrap around Jimin!"

S: "Hahaha Octopus well that's new!"

A: " I thought you two will eventually end up together it's just sad that the bitch is pregnant. You two like each other a lot so it's a waste that it would never happen."

S: "Woah wait what? Like each other? No it's just me who likes him. He doesn't likes me that way!"

A: " Girl you are dense. I can see by the way he looks at you. Even the time when I notice that the two of you weren't talking he still looks at you adoringly. If your not around he always looks for you always asking where you are where did you go?!"

S: "Well everyone looks for everyone when they are missing. And besides he told me that he likes me like a sister and that he can't imagine any romantic feelings for me!"

A: " Really he said that? What a bum ass liar!!"

S: " So you see he doesn't like me the way you think. He just sees me as a sister and nothing more. And besides I admitted my feelings for him the last time we talked if he has feeling for me he could have said it then and there!"

A: "Would you think after he knows that you like him he will tell you that he likes you back knowing that he needed to get married with someone else? Of course he wouldn't admit that because you will be hurt more and that it might be harder for you to move on!"

S: "You know what regardless of what we feel for each other it doesn't change the fact that he is getting married to someone else. So let's end that story there."