Pt94

Sammie's POV:

The cab drop me off in front our agency building. I was not anticipating the fans that were there that immediately ran to me the moment that they recognize me. I wasn't wearing any mask or any cap so I was literally expose.

But the fans were too nice they just wanted to say Hi and tell me that they love me and the group that they can't wait to watch us again live. I told them we are working on new songs so hopefully we will be releasing new songs on the next few months. I told them that I am really in a hurry which they understood and thank me for giving them some time. How cute out fans are they are very loving and passionate we are so lucky to have fans like them.

As I enter the building I immediately ran to the elevator and walk directly to Suga's studio. I key in his studio password and he is there in front of his computer working.

He turn around when he heard me walking in. He look at me curiosly. "What is it?" He ask me

S: "Oppa Tzuyu is not pregnant?"

Y: "What do you mean she is not pregnant!"

S: "Exactly what I said she is not pregnant!"

Y: "I know you said that already. What I meant was how did you know?Are you 100% sure? Do you have proof?"

S: " Dahyun Unnie told me but I dont have any proof!"

Y: " Dahyun? Tzuyu's member Dahyun? How sure are you that she is a reliable? Are you friends with her?"

S: "Well no I just met her today. She is Jacky's girlfriend. I went to the restroom and when I am about to go back I accidentally heard their conversation they didn't want to tell me actually I kinda force the information out from them!"

Y: "Woahh this is so messed up. Jimin already introduce her to his parents and they are preparing for the wedding already!"

S: " That is one of her plans. Tzuyu wanted to be married to Jimin immediately so if ever he founds out she already have time to consummate the marriage and try to get pregnant!"

Y: "Why did she even weave this lies she does not realize what kind of impact she did to Jimin's life"

S: " Well Dahyun said that Jimin called Tzuyu and she felt that he is breaking up with her so she said she is pregnant so that Jimin will stay with her. And nothing happened between them because Dahyun said Jimin was too drunk that night!"

Y: "But we don't have any proof? How can we tell Jimin the truth?"

S: "That's why I came to talk to you first because you might have an idea!"

Y: "I dunno how we can get evidence that she is not really pregnant or if we can make her confess the truth!"

S: " Me neither I don't have any idea all I can think of is to confront her which is gonna be a failure because I don't have any evidence. So it's her word against mine and I don't really wanna let her know that Dahyun told me!"