Pt88

Sammie's POV:

I woke up with a massive headache. I opened my eyes and look around I am not in my room at home or my room at the dorm. I realize that I was at Annie's place last night  I suddenly feel embarrass as I see myself sleeping on her bed. I look at the window and it is still dark outside I check on the clock on her bedside it's only 3:21 am.

I know to myself that I pass out last night because I had drink a lot of soju. I think we were in our 4th bottle when the guys came. "Oh yeah they came last night!" I remembered as I scrambled to my feet to go to the bedroom door. I gently open it to look outside. I only saw Suga and Annie talking in the living room. I don't really want to disturb them but I badly need to pee I think that's what really woke me up the call of nature.

"Oh your awake? You were knockout for just two hours why did you wake up?" Annie ask me as she walk towards me to check what I needed. " I badly needed to pee can I use your bathroom?" I ask her and she gesture where the bathroom is and I hurriedly went in to relieve myself. Her bathroom also is small and cute and very very clean. I so love her house.

After I did my business in the bathroom I wash my hands and went out. I sat on the carpet on the living room facing both of them. " I am sorry I passed out. You didn't need to make me use your bed I can sleep here in the sofa!" I told Annie and she just laugh.

"Don't be ridiculous Sammie. Don't go shy on me right now. You are practically like my little sister so you don't need to feel embarrass using my room and my bed. You can use it anytime!" She said still laughing I guess it shows in my face.

"Are you feeling better now?" Suga ask me I just rolled my eyes at him I haven't forgotten that he sided with Tzuyu earlier. "Princess are you still mad at me? We already said sorry!" Suga reasoned out.

"No! You didn't say sorry even if I was drunk I remember that only Jin hyung said sorry and hug me before I passed out!" I whined Annie is trying to suppress her laughter . I dunno what is funny.

Suga then walk towards where I was and sit beside me on the carpet then he hug me. "Okay baby I am so sorry. I didn't say anything but I guess you are right I was disappointed that you did that with Tzuyu maybe I was just clouded by me knowing that you like Jimin so much that you could have done it. You know to yourself that you could be a bitch sometimes right. But I should have known better that you are concern about the baby and you know how important is the baby to Jimin so you would never do anything to hurt the baby. I was just too late to realize that!" He did gave a lengthy explanation and I am a forgiving person in nature so I accepted his apology.

"Okay apology accepted. Next time though before you judge you need to ask my side of the story to be fair!" I told him and he nodded and hug me tighter. After that he stood up and walk back to the sofa to sit beside Annie.

"Anyway now that you have mentioned it what did really happen?" Suga ask me and I told him everything from the time that I went out the VIP room until the time I come back.  "She seriously said that?" Annie ask I remember that we didn't talk about what happened earlier in detail.

"Yes and I was like shock! Why all of a sudden she is attacking me. And she even twisted the story that ended up this guys believing her!" I said as I pointed at Suga. "By the way where is Jin Oppa and Tae Oppa?" I ask I totally forgot that they were suppose to be there.

"They went home I told Jin that I will bring you home when you wake up. Anyway going back to Tzuyu how did she know that you like Jimin?" Suga ask curiously this is a new side of him I am seeing he is now interested in gossip. Annie does bring out the best side of him.

I just look at him "I really don't have any idea. Maybe she notice I don't think anyone of you guys will tell her!" I answered because the only people that knows my feelings for Jimin are just my members and Annie and these are the people that I trust. Unless she has someone from our staff who spy on me or us. That is a possibility but it really isn't important now. They all know I have feelings for Jimin so what?! It's not like I have any intention of ruining their relationship that never crossed my mind.