Pt85

Sammie's POV:

It's late afternoon and I have been going through my old playlist. Playing songs through my bluetooth speaker in full blast. I am home alone as my Mom and dad needs to go to a seminar for two days in Ilsan.

They ask me to go with them but I couldn't because I will have a meeting with Jin and Suga tonight they wanted to eat grilled meat and drink soju. And tomorrow I will be meeting with Jackson as well. They are currently on break too and is preparing for their comeback next month. We haven't talk that much since we are both busy and most of the time our schedule doesn't coincide. But we never forget to call and text each other for any important ocassions.

I actually slept the whole day after breakfast and woke up around 4:30 in the afternoon. And my parents left around 5pm. So I just stayed in my room and listen to music. It's already 6:15 and Jin will be picking me up around 9pm so I decided to kill time by going on Vlive.

I normally go on live and do covers of songs. If Jin have Eat Jin I have my Song cover segment. I decided to cover one of my favorite songs from Coldplay. So I grab my guitar and tune it. And turned Vlive On.

"Annyeong Army!!! It's been a while since my last vlive. I miss you guys. We are in a short break from our Wings tour. We have enjoyed our South and North America Concerts. Thank you Army for coming and supporting our shows in the US it means a lot to us.

Let me read some of your comments before I start.

KimSeokjinWife: Where are the other members?

- Well they are not here I am in my parents house. And Most of them are in the dorm some visited their family too.

🇨🇰BTSbaby🇨🇰: Tell Tae I love him so much.

-haha will do BTsbaby

💜Bts0613💜: You look sad Unnie. I am worried😥

- I  am not sad. Actually I just woke up and listening to songs. And I suddenly miss you guys so I wanted to play some covers for you.

-It's a song titled Yellow by Coldplay hope you guys would enjoy it.

(Imagine Kina Grinnis as Sammie)

- I hope you guys enjoyed the song. I'll try to learn more songs so I can sing to you guys again here on vlive. So before I go I'll read some of your comments.

💞Kimbin: So soon Unnie don't go yet.

- I would really love to stay longer but I have somewhere to go to so I will try my best to be back again.

RMoonie: I really love your voice it's full of emotions. The song almost made me cry.

- hahaha gumapta don't cry we want Army to be happy always.

SavageBean: Who are you closest too among the members.

-Hmmmm I am close to all of them. We are all close to one another. But if you are asking who do I hang out more well It's all of them because we are always together.

-So guys I really have to go. I will try my best to be back soon. Sarangheo!!! Borahae bye Army!!!"

And I ended V live I really feel happy whenever I get the chance to interact with Fans. our fans are the most passionate fans I have ever encountered. We are always grateful because we would not be where we are today without their support.

It's quarter to 8 now I need to take a shower and prepare because Jin doesn't like waiting.

After shower i got dressed and dry my hair. I put a bit of powder and and lip and cheek tint. I am not really a heavy make up user so my go to look is just all natural.

It's 8:47 and I hear my phone ringing.

S: "Yeobeoseyo"

Jin: "I am on my way. In 5 minutes I'll be there so better be ready!"

S: "I am all ready Oppa I am jusy waiting for you. i know how you hate waiting. Such an impatient older brother you are."

Jin: "Worldwide Handsome Jin doesn't wait hahaha!!"

S: "Crazy!! I'll see you! Drive carefully!"

And with that our conversation ended. And at exactly five minutes Jin is already in front of my house. He open the car door for me to let me in and  I put my seatbelt on.

"Where is Suga Oppa?" I ask Jin. He is very focus on driving that his answer is delayed. "Aahh he went ahead at the resto they also made a reservation. I am so hungry hope he ordered already!" He said he is always hungry anyways. He is always eating like a goat he needs something to chew on every minute.

After 10 minutes of driving we arrived st the restaurant. Jin is a regular here so he gets VIP treatment. The hostess lead us to the back section where there are private rooms. As we open the door the smell of grilled meat welcomed us. I was expecting for only Suga to be there. But there is four of them in the room. Tae ,Jimin and Tzuyu is also here.

This is a little bit awkward. But I try my best to act normal. "Annyeong Tzuyu Unnie how are you?" I ask her politely and gave her a smile. She just look at me like I was like the most annoying thing she saw. " I am okay and happy. Finally I will get to be married with the love of my life!!" Tzuyu said as he flash her fingers and i saw a ring on finger. So they are engaged.

"Co- congratulations! I am happy for you both!" I said I know that this will eventually where it would lead too but I was still surprise but the actual announcement. I felt that hurt again.

Jimin couldn't look at me maybe he is also feeling awkward.

"Sammie~ah!" Tzuyu called me and I just look at her.

"On our wedding can you be my Maid honor......?

***chimmie***