Pt138

SAMMIE'S POV:

Our concert in Amsterdam ended great. We really felt our fans enjoyed the show they were having so much fun dancing and cheering for us. As always times spent with army's has always been a blast.

We hurriedly went back stage to have our make up removed and change our clothes. Some of the other members didn't even bother to change because most of our encore outfits are quiet comfortable most of the time we wear concert merch to advertise them as well of course.

We have agreed to meet in the suites to celebrate Jimin's birthday tomorrow is a free day for us. Because our next flight will be tomorrow night bound to Berlin for a 2 day concert and the after that Paris which will conclude our Europe tour.

I took a warm bath and fix myself up. I dressed a bit prettier tonight as it is something special. Then I left my room to go to our suite room to celebrate Jimin's birthday.

I am a bit nervous for tonight I plan it out and ask help from Tae who is super excited to do the task that I have asked him to do.

When I arrive in the suites most of the members are already there except for RM and Jhope which I believe are still in their rooms.
The food is already prepared by our staff Suga bought the drinks from the hotel.

V: "Happy Birthday Jiminah. I'll give my gift to you later."

JM: "Really a gift ??? You don't have to you are always giving me gifts even if it is not my birthday!"

V: "This is different. It would be the best gift that I'll give you ever!!"

JM: "Really that makes me curious. Get your gift now then so I can see!"

V: "Not yet, later! Don't be too excited!"

JM: "Whatever it is bro thank you!"

(Jhope and RM arrive)

JH: "Jimin~ah!! Happy Birthday .This is my gift to you!!"

JM: "Wow hyung thank you! A shirt from my favorite brand. This is great Gumapta!"

JN: "My gift to you is my handsome face which is a blessing that you can see everyday 😉!"

JM: " Hahahahaha well thank you still for your handsome face!"

JK: "Jimin hyung what is your wish for your birthday??"

JM: "Well I wish for good health for everyone a successful tour. A great comeback album and a secret wish!"

JK: " What's the secret wish?"

JM: "Jungkook~ah it will no longer be a secret if I'll tell it to you. For now it's a secret!"

SG: "Hey Sammie why are you so quiet?"

SM: " You guys are talking I cannot just butt in you know!"

RM: "Why are you blushing hahahaha?"

SM: "Cause you are all looking at me. Please look away!"

JN: " Hahahaha okay okay, our princess is shy tonight. Or is it blush on or lip tint? Hey why are you wearing make up?"

SM: "I am not!!"

RM: "Yes you are hahaha. Why are you xtra pretty tonight? Oh wait is it because it's Jiminshie's birthday??"

SM: "It's not funny!! I am a girl so I can wear make up and it's not even a lot!"

JN: "We know that! It's just that you never wear make up after you have taken a shower that's why!! Hahahaha!"

SM: "Whatever !! can we just eat!"