Pt135

SAMMIE'S POV:

The next day I woke up around 9am Taehyung is still sleeping. Our call time will still be around 2pm at the concert venue so I didn't wake him  up so he can rest more.

I couldn't get that much sleep as Taehyung keeps on hugging me in his sleep and I keep his feet and hands away from me because I feel uncomfortable when I can't freely move. I gave him extra pillows but he still ends up hugging me. He is always like that when he sleeps that why at home he has this huge bolster pillow because he can sleep really well when he is hugging something in bed.

I need to take note of that the next time that we will have a sleepover.

I decided to check my phone and browse through our social media accounts. I have gone through weverse and I saw pictures posted by our fans who attended the concert last night.

Everyone seemed to enjoy the concert and were happy that they were able to watch us perform live. Some would be even attending again the second day of the concert.

I did my morning stretching and went and take a shower. While drying myself after a shower I again hear a knock from my door.

I wrap myself in my robe a hurriedly went outside by Taehyung already opened the door. I look pass his shoulders and see Jimin standing outside the door.

"Good Morning Jimin come in!" Taehyung said still rubbing his eyes as he just woke up.

I saw Jimin look at Taehyung then look at me. "It's okay I was just about to ask Sammie to eat breakfast with me but it seems like you guys are busy. I'll just see you guys later!" He said and left.

Tae and I just look at each other dumb founded on what just happened. "What was that about?" I ask Tae. He groggily went back to bed and lay down.

"He said he was about to ask you for breakfast but your busy." Tae answered. How am I busy when I just finish taking a shower. Tae went back to sleeping how odd that he wake up hearing a knock on the door when he doesn't even wake up when our manager wakes him up in the morning. This guy is really really weird.

I let him sleep again as I grab my clothes and went back inside the bathroom to change.

At around 11:30 I woke Tae up so he can get back to his room to freshen up because we will already leave in a few hours.

"Tae you need to wake up it's already 11:30!" I told him shaking him to wake him up.

"It's still early! 15 more minutes and I'll get up!" He said as he try to go back to sleep again

"Andwae!!! Wake up now your 15 minutes will become 30minutes then will become an hour. No get up now!" I told him trying to pull the blanket off his body.

" Aissshhhh I want to sleep more I'm tired!" He said as he roll himself on the bed and stretching.