Pt91

Jimin's POV:

I am crying while hugging the girl that I love. I wanted to tell her how much I love her, I wanted to take her pain away , I wanted for her to be happy even if it's not with me.

I have decided not to tell Sammie my true feelings because I wanted her not to be burdened and hurt more. I wanted to make sure that she can move on faster so by thinking that I only love her as a sister would not harbor more regrets. It is enough that only I should suffer knowing that if I could have realized my feelings earlier we could be both be happy now.

She move away from our embrace and look at me in the face. " I hope that this would be the last time that I would ever see you cry!" she told me with so much love that I could see in her eyes I wanted to hug her again but I controlled myself. I gave her a weak smile.

"I will do my best to be happy as I promise you okay. So do the same thing please be happy always choose your happiness above anyone else okay!" I told her and she just nodded and gave me a sweet smile. I am not sure if I could fulfill my promise to be happy knowing that she is my happiness but I'll do my best.

S: "So what are your plans now with Tzuyu and your baby?"

J: " Well I wanted to really meet her parents first but they are in Sweden now her mom is sick. And we can't go to Sweden because it takes time to book a flight and all the paper works and we only have a few days before we leave again for our tour. So we went and fix our documents to prepare for our wedding!"

S: " Does your Mom and Dad know?"

J: " Yes they do because I needed to get my birth registry from them so I needed to call them and tell them everything so they can mail the documents that I needed!"

S: "Ohhhh what did they say when they found out?"

J: "My mom is disappointed she never imagined for me to be a dad this early. Of course my dad too but he told me that he is proud of me for doing the right thing!"

S: "Of course whatever you are going through is not easy. You can always choose the evil route and get it over with. But you choose the right way, the hard way and only the brave can do that. That's why I am proud of you too."

J: "Well tomorrow my parents will come over so they can meet Tzuyu!"

S: "Wow they will be visiting? Have them sleep here we have a guest room anyways. I miss your Mom's cooking hehehe!"

J: " My mom was actually asking for you. She was asking what was your take with what happened to me!"

S: "Huh why did she ask that? Anyway what did you say?"

J: " I told her that you support me 100% and that you are proud that I am a responsible guy!"

S: "Just make sure that they stay here at the dorm. I remember the time when we were trainees and we all visited your hometown. We slept one night at your place and slept one night at Jungkook's place your Mom kept on feeding us snacks as we play video games. She even thought me how to make Kimchi. I remember how heavy our bags then going home here because of all the food they made us to bring home. Those were fun days!"

J: "My mom really adored you she wanted you to be her daughter because she doesn't have one. She said it would be fun to shop together cook together and gossip together. She really wanted a daughter that's why she is very fond of you!"

S: " Yes I remember that. But she would have a daughter now. She could practically do all those things with Tzuyu unnie she will be legally their daughter in law once you get married so she would be able to fulfill her lifelong dream!"

J: "Yes you are right. I hope that she will like Tzuyu like how she likes you. You know my mom sometimes has a habit of not liking someone basing on her first impression!"

S: "Yeah I remember how she didn't like Manager Sejin because he is too quiet she said that he is not trustworthy hahahahaha I remember Sejin-nim face when he found out so he make it a point to talk a lot when your Mom visits us!"

J: " I remember that it was so funny. I have never seen Sejin-nim talk that much I was like trying not to laugh but I can't help it!"

S: "That's why you need to warn Tzuyu you know your girlfriend have an attitude sometimes she needs to make sure that she will leave a good impression to your parents!"

J: "I'll make sure to tell her that!"

S: "Anyway it's almost morning we need to rest already! Sleep well Oppa!"

She then kiss me in the cheek to say goodnight. I pat her head and wish her goodnight and we both enter our respected rooms.

As I lay in my bed all I can think of is Sammie's face. I am really really lucky to have her in my life. Despite of the pain that she feels she always thinks about others first. Which is a good quality of her's but also her downside. She is too nice for her own good. But she can be feisty when protecting people that she loves. I am really hoping that both of us can find our happiness.

I remember the conversation that I had with my Mom earlier she mentioned that she was thinking that Sammie would be her daughter in law. She have always love Sammie like her own daughter because Sammie is so sweet towards her. So I just hope that my Mom would like Tzuyu as well because she will be the mother of my child.

I am just hoping that everything will fall into place. I haven't talked to the agency yet. I need to set up a meeting with Bang PD-nim after my parents visit. There are a lot of things that I needed to do so hopefully everything will turn out well!.....

★★★★★★★★★

Sammie's POV:

I am glad that Jimin and I got to talk we were able to agree on things that would make the situation a lot more better. Although it would be hard to distance myself with someone I work with. I don't know how we could do that but maybe we won't spend time when we are off work and limit our interaction during practice and our performances.

I am pretty sure that Tzuyu has a spy from our staff that reports to her everything about Jimin so we need to be more careful not to upset her most specially she is pregnant.

Anyway I'll rest for the whole day today because tomorrow I will meet up with Jackson and we will go out he told me he has a surprise for me so I am excited about it.

I check the time it's 4:42am I have a very unhealthy sleeping pattern. And with that I doze off.

***chimmie***