Pt92

Sammie's POV:

I woke up at three in the afternoon. There is no one at the dorm they might have gone out. I got nothing to do today so I just lay down on my bed and listen to music.

After a couple of hours bumming around I got bored. So I decided to take a shower and go out. I wanted to go to a bookstore to buy some books because I am really a book lover but I was just not able to get a chance to read lately because I am always tired and busy. So now that I have time I can look for books that I can read and I can bring on tour as well.

While I am an the bookstore I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket I check to see who it is.

S: "Nae Oppa?"

J: " Where are you?"

S: "I'm at a bookstore. Wae?"

J: " I'll be cooking dinner tonight I am wondering if you can help me. Jimin's parents is here!"

S: "Oohh I thought that they will be arriving tomorrow!"

J: " Well they came early so come home and help me cook!"

S: " Okay do you need anything that I can buy any ingredients tell me while I am still here!"

J: "Well Jimin and Tzuyu already did the grocery so everything is complete!"

S: "Tzuyu is there too?"

J: "No she is not she has a schedule today so she will be meeting Jimin's parents tomorrow as they plan!"

S: "Okay I'll be there in 10 minutes!"

J: "Okay take care princess!"

I am thankful that Tzuyu is not there I want to be as far away as possible from that girl and I don't want to make Jimin's parents visit awkward.

As I arrive at the dorm I immediately saw Jimin's dad at the living room I run to him and hug him. "Uncle hello welcome to our dorm!" I told him and he looks at me smiling. "Oh Sammie you have grown a bit but still beautiful. How are you princess!" Jimin's dad ask me. I have been close to all of my members parents so I treat them like my own parents when I see them.

"I am doing good! I am happy to see you Uncle it's been a while since the last time you visited!" I told him. "Well you kids are always busy and we don't want to disturb you!" He said Jimin's dad is just like him handsome with beautiful smiling eyes.

"Where is auntie?" I ask him looking for Jimin's mom. "She is at the kitchen with Seokjin I think they are cooking dinner!" He answered. "Ohhh okay I'll go check on them.!" And with that I hurriedly ran in the kitchen and saw Jimin's mom at the table slicing some onions.

"Auntie!!" I shouted as I ran to her and give her a hug. "How many time do I have to tell you to call me Mom little girl!" Jimin's mom said she always insist for me to call her mom and sometimes I forget .

"Sorry Mom how are you? You are more beautiful than the last time I saw you!" I told her and she gave out a hearty laugh. "That is so sweet of you Sammie! But no one can compare to your Beauty. But why are you getting thinner are they not feeding you well?" She ask as she examine my features.

"No I am eating well Mom it's just that I have been active lately so I easily burn my fats!" I answer her honestly. "So what are you making for dinner I really do miss your cooking!" I ask her Jimin's mom cooking is one of the best I had in my entire life she is a great cook.

"I know Jimin told me that you miss my cooking so I told Jin that I will cook for you tonight. I will be making Doenjang jjigae and Nakji bokkeum. I'll make a lot so you kids can eat more." She said and I am getting hungrier with the sounds of it.