Pt111

JIMIN'S POV:

She opened the door and I just felt panic rising inside me. I dunno where to start but all I know is that I need to fix it now. I have never imagined that I have been affecting her so much. I was so focus and absorbed in my pain that I didn't even noticed how much pain I have been causing her.

"C-can we talk?" I ask her. She is just looking at me and I know by the way she looks at me that she didn't want to see me . " It's kinda late and I am tired from my DATE so I really want to rest!" she said and I know that she is furious at me and I deserve it from all the painful thing I have told her.

"I know that you don't want to see me. And that you are mad at me I understand it and I deserve it just please try to hear me out!" I told her practically like begging her to give me time. She open her door wider meaning she wanted me to go in her room.

I walk in her room and went directly at the sofa in the room. She remained standing by her bed. " What do you want to talk about?" she ask frankly. I know she is mad so I need to be patient with her.

I look at my hands I am nervous when she is acting like this. She acts indifferent and like she doesn't want my presence near her.

J: "Mianhe! Jeongmal mianhae!"

S: " Is that it?"

J: " I know you are mad at me. I have been to absorbed in my own pain. I was mad at you for the reason that you have not said anything to me about Tzuyu. But I should have known you did it for my sake. I was just expecting for you to tell me everything because the agony I went through is no joke!"

S: "Okay!"

J: " I know it is not an excuse for the way I treated you. I said a lot of bad things..harsh things towards you which you didn't deserve I am so sorry!"

S: " Do you have any idea how your words have killed my soul but because I loved you I just swallowed everything and be quiet because I choose to understand you than my own pride!"

J: " Honestly No. I didn't have any idea how severe my actions affected you. I am the one who is selfish. And I can't say sorry enough. I allowed myself to be eaten up in pain. And the thought of you betraying me. You were the only person who I turned to during those times. And I was expecting you to tell me the truth from the time you have found out!"

S: "Why? If I told you the truth would you believe me?"

J: "Yes I will believe you! I will believe everything that you will say because that's who you are! If you could have told me earlier I could have ended things earlier!"

S: " But I already said sorry for that multiple times. You have forgiven the others except for me how is that fair huh?"

J: " Because you have hurt me the most. But then I can say that I have went overboard. I got carried away. I have hurt you and humiliated you and you didn't deserve it!"

S: " Yes I really don't. Most of the time I cried myself to sleep or I hide and cry alone. Because I don't want to worry the others because I know they are worried about you already. But I am tired Jimin. I am tired of hiding I am tired of always being hurt I am tired of loving you. It's very tiring to love you!"

J: "Mianhe!...."

S: "For the longest time I tried to understand everything. It's frustrating to get hurt or to get jealous when I know that I don't have any right. And to top it off you knew my feelings. But you flirted with a staff in front of me!"

J: "What??! I wasn't flirting with anybody!"

S: " Yeah right. I thought we are being honest here but I guess not!"