Pt119

SAMMIE'S POV:

"Oppa what is this?" I ask him as I look at the romantic table setting that is surrounded by the candles at the hotel's rooftop deck.

He then look at me shyly. "I hope you like it. It's just that I wanted to take you out on a grand date but then I only have limited time to prepare because we are busy with the tour and other projects so I just want to  do this for you!" he said, he looks so handsome illuminated by the lights from the candles. He looks so ethereal.

I walk to him and gave him a hug

I walk to him and gave him a hug. "I am happy thank you so much for the surprise!"
I told him . I was about to let go of our hug but then he didn't let me go his arms is still wrap around my waist I gave him a questioning look.

"Let's dance!" he said as he took his phone out using one of his hands and played music.

He wraps both his hands around my waist as I wrap my both hands around his neck. We look into each others eyes as we dance to the music. "God you're so beautiful!" He whispered and I just gave out a shy smile.  " I still can't believe that you are here with me as my girlfriend. There are numerous times that I have thought that I would loose you completely. Thank you for being patient with me!" He said honestly I know how he felt because I have felt that a hundred times more before.

" I have loved you for a long time. I have tried to give up and move on. I gotten to a point that I am tired and so done with everything. But my heart doesn't listen. Everytime that I tried to move on, it always shouts your name. I know that we have gone through a lot. So much pain and struggles but I will go through all that in a heartbeat just to be where we are right now." I told him and I have gotten a bit emotional thinking about the past and how happy I am right now.

He leaned his forehead to mine and we stayed silent as we dance to the music and enjoy the cool breeze of the evening sky. I can't explain what I am feeling now. My chest feels like it's about to explode because of the overflowing love that I have for him.

He kiss me on the forehead gently and he slowly look down and kiss me gently on the tip of my nose.

He move a few inches away from me. I look up and see him staring at me. He slowly move his face near to mine until both our lips meet. He kiss me so gently I can feel his love with every move of his lips on mine. With how he cup my face to move me closer to him.

A tear escape from my eyes. As I hug him really tight after the kiss. "Saranghae Oppa. I love you so damn much!" I said as I hug him so tightly.

"Sarangheo Samie~ah. You are the reason for my everything!" He said as he hug me and kiss me on my cheeks.