Pt105

Sammie's POV:

We have an early schedule today. I woke up around 8:30. Our schedule will start at 10 we need to go to the venue to practice. We need to do the sequence so that by tomorrow we will be not having any confusions during the performance.

I immediately take a shower after stretching and change into my practice clothes.

By 9:30 I am all ready one of the staff already ask me to come out as we are about to go

By 9:30 I am all ready one of the staff already ask me to come out as we are about to go. Almost everyone is in the hallway already except Jimin as always he is late. So Jhope decided to go to his room and get him.

As we are now complete we all proceeded to venue. As usual we ate first at the buffet that the organizers prepared for us.  We are all sitting on one table. Jimin came in last and he didn't have any choice but to sit beside me because that is the only vacant chair at our table.

He just silently eat beside me. I wasn't really that hungry so I was just nibbling on a bread while going thru my phone.

"Why aren't you eating again?" Jhope ask me from across the table. And as loud as his voice is everyone turn to look at me and I blush. "I wasn't really hungry Oppa maybe later!" I told him and he scrunch his nose.

His face then became serious. "You barely touch your food last night and you are just nibbling on a bread now. Are you on hunger strike? Or just plainly killing yourself by not eating!" He said I just gave him a smile. I know he is worried about me but there is nothing really wrong.

"Oppa I am okay I am just not really hungry. Besides you know that I can't practice for a long time in a full stomach! I promise I'll eat later!" I assured him but he just gave me a worried look.

Suddenly a plate full of food is set down in front of me. I look up to see who it is from and saw that it's from Jimin. He sit again and continued eating his food. I didn't even notice him stand up and go to the buffet table. "Gumapta Oppa!" I told him but he didn't look at me and just continued eating.

A sudden happiness swelled inside me and I suddenly feel hungry. I look at the food that Jimin brought me and started eating. It's a lot but I finished it happily.

So we came to rest for a bit in the lounge room I am sitting at the sofa when Tae plop himself beside me.

He was looking at me with his mischievous smile. "What?!" I ask him and he just smiled sheepishly " I though you weren't hungry?" He said while trying to control his laughing.

"Pabo! I just realize that I was hungry when I saw the scrambled egg so that's why I ate!" I told him defensively but he is still grinning like an idiot looking at me.

"You just didn't eat you devoured the entire plate. So I see that there is a truth about the old song my dad use to sing!" He told me. "What are you talking about??!!" I ask him he is getting me irritated because of his impish grin.