Pt130

JIMIN'S POV:

JM: "Let's break up?!!

SM: "Why?"

JM: "It's the best thing for us. As you mentioned you are having a hard time I just don't want you to go through this. It's best for you to not be with me and find someone else!"

SM: "You are not answering my question!!!"

JM: " I already did. I don't want you to get tired and hurt of my sudden mood swings!"

SM: "That's you reason? Seriously??!!! If you will break up with me at least give me a reason that I would understand not this stupid excuse you are giving me right now. So tell me what's the real reason why you wanted us to break up?"

JM: "I don't have any other reason Sammie!"

SM: "Do you love me??"

JM: "I love you but I think it never evolved to more than just a sister!"

SM: "Is this really what you wanted?"

JM: "Y-yes!"

SM: "Okay if that is what you wanted! You know what I never doubted your love for me. And I know that you do. I don't really buy that reason you are giving me now!"

JM: "I'm s-sorry!"

SM: " You should be!! I am willing to fight with you whatever it is I was hoping that you would let me face this with you. But you choose the easy way out. You choose to let me go instead of fighting for it!"

JM: " I'm sorry I cannot say sorry enough!"

SM: " It's okay! This would be the last time that I would cry for you. I would move on, I would be happy because I know I gave everything in my own way to make this work and fight for it. But it's hard to fight for someone who is already willing to surrender. But it's okay I get it. Thank you! Let's just work and not let our members be affected by this!"

And with that she walks away she went in the door from the rooftop and she is gone. I let go of the tears that I have been suppressing. I cried my heart out. I know that I am a coward because I didn't fight for the person I love.

But I was left with no choice.

***FLASHBACK***

After our dance practice I was called by our manager. "Jimin Bang Pdnim want's to see you!" He said I am wondering why it's just me and nit the whole team.

"Okay hyung let me just tell my members! " I told them I wanted to let Sammie know where I am just incase she will look for me.

"There's no need you. You need to go now he is waiting for you!" He insisted. I didn't have a choice so I went to Pdnim's office as fast as ai could so this can be done and over it and I can go back to Sammie.

As I enter the office I saw our CEO on his desk reading some documents on his table.

J: " PD-Nim?"

PD: "Ahh yes Jimin have a sit!"

J: "Thank you. What it is that you want to see me about?"

PD: "How are you guys doing?"

J: "We just finish our dance practice today we are currently on break then we will continue work in the recording studio!"