Pt107

Sammie's POV:

I woke up pretty late as I was not able to sleep last night. We need to be at the venue at 3:00pm as the show will start at 7:30pm.

I woke up at around 2:20pm and I immediately went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I don't really feel well today as I haven't have proper sleep and I haven't eaten anything, the last food that I ate was yesterday when we all ate together and Jimin gave me food. I needed to make sure to eat at the venue when we arrive.

We all went to the venue together we immediately went to practice as there are some changes that is needed to be done to our line up. The practice took longer than usual I feel a little bit but I shake it off as I don't want to be scolded and be the cause of delay.

As we ended the practice we only have an hour and a half to get ready for our hair and make up and change our clothes. I went to the pantry area to get a cup of ramyun and a sandwich as I am really hungry.

As I enter the dressing room Annie immediately ushered me to a chair to do my hair and my make up. She did my make up first as I eat the ramyun and the sandwich. After my hair is done I ask her that I will just brush my teeth really quick.

As I pass by the others going to the restroom I saw Jimin flirting again with the same staff that he was with yesterday.  I decided to ignore them I don't want to get affected not now.

After brushing my teeth I go back to Annie so she can do my make up. "Are you okay Sammie?" she ask me concern is written all over her face.

"I am okay why?" I ask her "You look a little pale are you sure you are okay?" She asked and I gave her a reassuring smile. "I am okay don't be worried!" I told her and she continued doing my make up. I am still not feeling okay in all honesty I thought putting food in my stomach would make me feel a bit better but it didn't. After having my make up done I grab a bar of chocolate to give me more energy as I waited for us to be on stage.

First half of the concert I felt okay maybe because of the sugar rush the chocolate bar gave. After 6 songs I started to get woozy but I tried to focus because we are about have our solo stages and so I can basically rest after this set. The only thing that is going through my mind is that I need give the best show to our fans I don't know when will we ever come back to perform to them again so I should not let them down.

After the set I was pretty exhausted and I lay down I told them to give me some air as I am having a hard time breathing at that point. They gave me oxygen while they put a fan in front of me as they dry my sweat and retouch my make up. My eyes are close the whole time because every time I opened it the room seems to be spinning.

It's a good thing that I can get a rest for at least 20 minutes because of the other members solo acts.

I have given every energy in my body for the rest of my performance. When we are doing our encore stage I feel a little bit wobbly I stumbled but stand right back.

"Sammie are you okay?" I heard Jin whispered beside me I just gave him an okay sign as we say goodbye to our fans.

I feel cold sweat all over my body but I push myself , the show is almost done. As we take our final bow to our fans and the stage lift is going down the stage I blackout.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★

I open my eyes to close it again as I was blind struck by bright lights. I opened my eyes again slowly and try to adjust my sight to the bright room.

I can see that I am on the bed surrounded by curtains. I can hear people scurrying about and people talking. I felt my body and I am still wearing my clothes from the stage. I remember that I blacked out earlier and looks like I am in the hospital.

I see and IV drip connected to my hands. A nurse came in through the curtains. "Ms. Park you are awake how are you feeling?" the nurse ask me in English. " I a feel a lot more better now. A little bit light headed that's all!" I told her honestly what I am feeling right now.

"It's okay Ms. Park the light headedness is normal due to the medicine that the doctor gave you through the IV. Just rest a little more I will call your manager!" She said she finished checking my vitals and she went out through the curtains and make sure to seal it back properly.

A few minutes have passed my manager came in. "Sammie~ah how are you feeling?" She ask me worriedly "I feel a lot more better manager~nim what did the doctor say?" I ask her for the doctors diagnosis though I perfectly know what is the real reason why I faint.

She gave out a deep exhale. "The doctor said that it is over fatigued. Are you not having enough rest or are you stressed out? We made sure your practice and shows are on proper intervals so you guys won't worn out. Bang PD~nim will kill us if something bad happen to you!" She said and I felt really guilty causing them to worry and even risking their jobs. Our health and well being is the top priority of our managers so if something happens to us it's gonna be on them.

"Mianhe I just had a hard time sleeping last night and I haven't eaten properly so that's why. I have been feeling sick before the concert started I just didn't tell you because I know that you would not let me perform and I wanted to perform for our fans!" I told her as am getting emotional and close to tears. " I am so sorry I didn't mean to get you in trouble with Bang PD~nim!" I continued

"Sssshhh it's okay don't get all work up now. You needed to relax and rest. The doctor said we can go home tonight and you can rest in the hotel after!" She said and I felt happy with that because I really hate.being in the hospital it makes me feel more sick.

I hold her hand and thank her. "Where are my members?" I ask because whenever I get hospitalized they are always there. "Uhmm Tae wanted to come but the older members told him no. They needed to rest for the performance tomorrow and they might draw a crowd here in the hospital if they came!" She said and I just nodded I grab my phone which they put on the table beside me. I wanted to check if there are any messages I am pretty sure my members will send me a message and I wanted to let them know I am fine.

I check my phone but there is none no miscalls,no messages,no message on our group chat nothing. Maybe they are too tired to worry about me. I put my phone back down and close my eyes. I needed to rest.

After 3 hours I was release from the hospital. We arrive at the hotel at around 2am  and my manager help me to bed ordered soup for me to eat so I can drink my meds.

My manager left after I showered and safely tuck in bed. I opened my phone once again still no messages. I was use for my members to be always beside me. They normally cannot stay still if they know that I am not okay but I guess things change.

Jimin is another thing. I feel more than ever that he would never love me like the way I do to him. It just hurts but I need to think of myself this time. I have been neglecting myself because I have been thinking about him all the time.

I just turn my bluetooth speaker on and listen to music.

Tomorrow is a new day, a new start, a new me.

***chimmie***