Pt139

SAMMIE'S POV:

" I love you....."

"I know. I love you too, it never changed!" He said as he look at me smiling.

" No you don't understand. Let me finish first!" I told him. I hope he doesn't interrupt me as I can't control my nervousness at the moment. I am nibbling with my fingers because I am really nervous.

He look at me worriedly he might have sense what I am feeling right now. "Are you okay?" He ask looking at my face trying to find some answers maybe.

S: " I dunno if I am okay but just hear me out first and promise not to say anything until I'm done!"

J: "Okay I promise. Go whatever you want to say you are making me worried princess!"

S: "Okay..... We have been through a lot for the past year. We had experienced being happy, being hurt, being betrayed and it came to a point that we needed to give up for the meantime. I have my fair share of shortcomings and you do to. And with those experiences we had made us more mature as we learn a lot of lessons. We learn our priorities most importantly we learn self worth. Me personally have learned how to love myself more, as I told you before I needed time to learn to be happy and be at peace with myself. And now I have finally come to a point where I am already okay and I am already complete. So I can fully share myself with you again. What I mean is....if you still want to I am willing to give us another try!"

J: "................"

S: "Now is the time for you to say something!"

J: "Oohhh uhhmm I'm speechless I don't know what to say! Are you saying that you want us to try again?Like you will be my girlfriend and I will be your boyfriend?"

S: "Yes!!"

In an instant he is already beside me and kissed me, so passionately I felt my knees weakened. I wrap both my hands on his neck as the kiss deepened.

I just realize how I miss his kisses and his warmth as he embrace me. I feel so happy that I couldn't help but to tear up.

We both were gasping for air when our lips parted. He puts his forehead on mine as we try to control our breathing.

"You don't have any idea how happy I am right now. I feel like my heart is about to burst!" He whispered while his eyes are still close

 I feel like my heart is about to burst!" He whispered while his eyes are still close

I then buried my face in his chest as he tightens his embrace. I wanted to be in his arms for so long. In his embrace I feel so secure and contented. To feel his warmth like this again makes me so happy.

"Are you sure you're ready? Not that I don't like it because I have never wanted anything more than for us to be together in a relationship. I just wanted to make sure that it's not just because it's my birthday!" He ask me so seriously I almost laugh.