Pt131

JIMIN'S POV:

It's been four days since Sammie and I broke up. And even if we see each other everyday I still miss the old her. Right now she doesn't really avoid me but she doesn't really interact with me if it's not needed and if it's not work related. I can't blame her because I know this is her way of coping.

When the other members found out that we broke up they just stayed silent no one ask why, no one ask about the reason they just kept quiet and didn't talk about it that much.

I felt sorry for my members because once again they are affected by a situation that I made. I am thankful that they don't meddle they have always been that way unless you ask them about their opinion.

We act normal on a daily basis but everyone knows that at the back of it all there is something wrong. No one is just talking about it and we are just taking each day one day at a time.

"Penny for your thoughts!!" Taehyung said as he sit beside me on the floor after our dance practice. "Hey !! Have you monitored the choreo do you think there is something else we need to fix?" I ask him normally now a days we just talk about work.

"None drastic so far there are just some issue with transition on the second chorus Jungkook and I keep on bumping on each other so I think we need to fix that but the rest are all good!" He answered.

Silence came after I dunno what next topic we can talk about. I have been close to Taehyung he is the only member who was born the same year as I was. We went to school together. Get in trouble together he is someway my soulmate and best friend. "I'm sorry!" I told him.

"Huh?? Sorry about what? You were doing great with our dance!"He said confuse on what I was talking about.

I let out a big sigh " I'm sorry about the problem that I brought again in the team. I know that you guys are just not saying anything and I am grateful for that but I still feel guilty!" I told him honestly.

He just look at me and he also let out a deep sigh. He look across the room where Sammie and Suga is. " Why didn't you tell her the truth?" He ask. I am not sure what he knows because as far as I know only RM knows about the training ban.

" I don't know the real reason but I know that you didn't tell her the truth. I know that you are trying to protect her. I know how much you love her and you would not just give up like that without any valid reason!" He really knows me well and I know that Sammie thinks of the same way too but it's better that she didn't know.

" I love her! I love everything about her, her personality,her innocence,her passion that what makes her so loveable. And I know she loves me as much and as much as I wan't to tell her the truth I can't. Because I don't want her to throw everything that she worked hard for just for me. I can't be that selfish. She should not be penalize for my own mistakes!" I am happy that at least I have Taehyung that I can talk too and that would listen to me without any judgements. All my members are the same, they care about each and everyone's well being that's why I am kinda sad that I caused so much problem to our team.

Taehyung look at me and for the second time let out a deep sigh. " I can only imagine how difficult it is for you two. You have been constantly fighting for your happiness and every turn something happens that separates you. It breaks my heart to see you guys suffer. The other guys feels the same but there is nothing that we can do to help things get better and that is frustrating!" He said as he bow down and look at his fumbling fingers.

" No matter how difficult it is I would still make the same decision. The only thing I regret is hurting Sammie in the process. I know how much she have sacrificed for me in the past and it's my turn now." I told Taehyung. I look across the room and saw Sammie laughing at something Suga had said. That should be me I am the one who's suppose to make her laugh,smile and happy.