Pt112

SAMMIE'S POV:

I think I heard him wrong. "What did you just say?" I ask him to say it again because I don't think I heard him right.

"I said I love you!" he said while looking at me. I look like an idiot I am looking at him wide eye, mouth gaped I can't believe he is saying this to me right now. I can feel my cheeks blushing.

He is now smiling at me. "Kyowo you're blushing!" He teased as he is laughing because of the way I look.

 "Kyowo you're blushing!" He teased as he is laughing because of the way I look

"Are you seriously joking right now? It's not even funny!" I told him. He cannot just throw something like that and laugh it's annoying.

He tried to calm himself and stopped laughing. " I am so sorry you just look so cute. But I am not joking I mean what I said!" He said seriously as he looks at me trying to study my expression.

 But I am not joking I mean what I said!" He said seriously as he looks at me trying to study my expression

"I mean I love you too but I am sure we have a different meaning for our love. I know that you love me as a sister and I accept that!" I said trying to make sense of the situation. This is crazy!

"No I love you like how a boy loves a girl not brother to a sister love. I really do love you!" He said sincerely. I really can't believe this is happening right now. We just made up after being not okay for so long and now he is confessing his love. I really can't understand what the hell is going on.

He looks at me waiting for me to say something. " I would understand if you won't believe me right now after all that I have done. But that's also the reason why you hurt me the most before because I love you!" He continued and it still not sinking in.

"I...I really don't know what to say... like....how?..when?" I am really grasping for words I am dumbfounded by his confession. I mean I have dreaming about this for so long and now that it is happening I don't know what to say or how to react. I suddenly felt weak so I sit at the edge of my bed facing him.

"I don't know exactly when. I think it's been a while and I was just in denial that's why I was so jealous of you and Suga before. When I realize it I got afraid because the both of you are so precious to me and I don't want to hurt anyone. By the time I was confronting Suga hyung he told me that your relationship is fake, and that he just did that to make me jealous to realize my true feelings!" So Suga knew and he didn't even tell me. That little meow meow is in trouble.

"Ooohhhh ......uhmmm....hahaha I..I wasn't really expecting this...uhm I really don't know what to say.. I am in shock honestly!" I still can't get myself  together. I mean I have loved him for so long and I have believed that he would never love me in a romantic way and I have accepted that and now he confessed and that he loved me and it's been a while and I didn't even know. How can I even react to that.

" It's okay if you don't say anything I am just happy that I have finally said it. I have been keeping it for a long time. A lot had happened and I still feel the same way. I am sorry for the way I treated you. I promise that I will make it up to you princess!" He said sincerely and I know that he is telling the truth.

I just really wasn't expecting it from him. For the longest time I made myself believe that he would not have any romantic feelings for me like not in this lifetime. And we always have been fighting or always have misunderstandings. Maybe that's the reason why our fights are so intense because we have feelings for each other.

So what am I gonna do? Are we a couple now? Like shoot I dunno how to handle this I have never been in a relationship so I don't really have an idea.

He stands up and walk towards the bed and sit beside me. I am frozen in place I am panicking inside. What is he doing?

He holds my shoulder and gently make me face him. I can't look straight in his eyes I am embarrass for whatever reason. "Baby relax! You are so tense! I am not expecting anything okay. I just want to say what I feel but I am not forcing you to have a relationship with me. I can wait until you can sort your feelings out!" He said seriously.

" I am so sorry. I don't mean to look like an idiot. It's just that... it's something that I need to process... I mean I am not use to... not use to this set up!" I said honestly I tried to make sure that words that I say comes out right I don't want him to think that I am rejecting him.

He nodded slowly. "I understand, and I am not rushing you I just really wan't to let you know my true feelings and for us to talk and iron out our issues!" he said gently my eyes are focus on his lips as he speaks and I can't concetrate this way so I look away from him.

He then pull me and hug me. His face is buried on my shoulders. " I am really really sorry. I am sorry for hurting you!" He said in a whisper as his embrace me tighter.

I touch his hair and pat his. "sshhhhh it's okay. You are forgiven and I'll try my best to forget everything!" I said and I know eventually I'll forget I just needed more time that's it.

" I am happy right now. You cannot imagine how happy I am holding you in my arms and letting you know my feelings. It's like a dream come true. And if this is a dream God don't wake me up!" He joke and we both laugh.

" But I am serious. You believe me right?" As he looks at me straight in the eye. I just nodded and he gently kissed my forehead. " That's good to know. I'll have you rest. Thank you for giving me the chance to talk to you!" he said as he stand up ready to leave.

I walk him towards the door. " Oppa!! Thanks you for your honesty. I am glad that we are now okay!" I said honestly as he open the door to step out. He gently pulls me and gave a kiss again in the cheeks. I can feel my heart beating so loud. He gave me a very sweet smile. "Goodnight Princess!" then he close the door behind him.

I was just left standing there looking at the now closed door

I was just left standing there looking at the now closed door. I am waiting for my heartbeat to go back to normal. I tried to pinch myself to see if I was dreaming. It hurts so I am not imagining or hallucinating.

I am bit tipsy but not drunk. I sobered up when I was having the intense conversation with the members earlier. Like what the hell!!! He said he loves me like really love me.

I honestly don't know what to do. I was already set  on moving on from him but I wouldn't do that now after knowing that he have feelings for me. I am bit scared and excited for the next coming days.

After all the pain the heartaches the tears that I cried. All of those are forgotten with just three words.

"I love you"

****chimmie****